The Welsh ,The Strange ONES.......

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

if you take all the english out of wales then you can half that figure

At a guess it's because what is now Wales was a Celtic stronghold and never really conquered by the many invaders this Island has seen. As a result, the rest of us are a concoction of Briton, Celtic,

Population of scotland 5.2 million. Wales 3million, England 54 million. So that means England should be 18 times better at rugby than Wales.   TC

You need to get out more

When in ,like to be engaged with something interesting ,This was...and Family that learns, together stays together ;) as you'll know :yes:

Explaining guys crying on X f***tup...ain't learning :blink:

I suppose that means I'll be seeing you and your Kin ,SAT :hmm:

• Like 1

I know its made up doesnt mean the english are mongrels though with a bit of irish imigration over last century still pretty much germanic. are the welsh not the ancient britons mixed with germanic and the irish and scots basques with germanic influence of differing degrees? Thats what ive always thought anyway. pretty interesting how the english are hated by everybody though when they were invited over in the first place by the ancient britons to stop pict invasions

Yer but anglo saxons vikings and normans where all scandinavian germanics sharing the same dna therefore no mongrelisation unlike the last few decades which has seen a huge push in the media of promoting mixed race people in pop culture and denying the english have an ethnicity at all. The romans came before the vikings and their dna would be negligable anyway

• Like 1

Nope not acording to the old bird in the british museam. Dr emily with the bun in her head very very interesting old lady all maped out amazung stuff mans journey across from africa. Oh and we are mongrels well you lot are am geneticly welsh

Bad luck mate....

We won't hold it against you. :D

• Like 1

i always think what is the agenda of the people who come up with these theories like we are all the same. im not sure i fully believe the out of africa theory fully its been proven we have 6% neanderthal dna compared to africans who have non and i bet they have other species in them lol definately not the same in my opinion

Nope not acording to the old bird in the british museam. Dr emily with the bun in her head very very interesting old lady all maped out amazung stuff mans journey across from africa. Oh and we are mongrels well you lot are am geneticly welsh

Bad luck mate....

We won't hold it against you. :D

. Geneticly. I said. ENGLISH THROUGH AND THROUGH

Population of scotland 5.2 million. Wales 3million, England 54 million. So that means England should be 18 times better at rugby than Wales. :hmm:

TC

No all that proves is theres is a hell of a lot more wankers in britain than i thought...................... :laugh: .

if you take all the english out of wales then you can half that figure :tongue2::toast:
  • Like 2

just got home from working in neath, full of foreigners

well i could;nt understand em

Where was you working in Neath, I could have translated for you .

just got home from working in neath, full of foreigners

well i could;nt understand em

Where was you working in Neath, I could have translated for you .

right in the town centre near greggs and pound land mate

fitting the aircon in the new brighthouse store