The Welsh ,The Strange ONES.......

Just finished watching ,Huw Williams' The Story of WALES BBC2 ,alot of New and interesting Facts of my Celtic neighbours...

Looking forward to tommorrow 7pm BBC 2..an other installment ,may even convince me to take a jaunt down there an see a bit of Houndwork..Wifes Old man lived there for years ,never ever Visited...

A bit of History to the Old Welsh...the Roman part an eye opener .Recommended watching :thumbs:

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

if you take all the english out of wales then you can half that figure

At a guess it's because what is now Wales was a Celtic stronghold and never really conquered by the many invaders this Island has seen. As a result, the rest of us are a concoction of Briton, Celtic,

Population of scotland 5.2 million. Wales 3million, England 54 million. So that means England should be 18 times better at rugby than Wales.   TC

Just finished watching ,Huw Williams' The Story of WALES BBC2 ,alot of New and interesting Facts of my Celtic neighbours...

Looking forward to tommorrow 7pm BBC 2..an other installment ,may even convince me to take a jaunt down there an see a bit of Houndwork..Wifes Old man lived there for years ,never ever Visited...

A bit of History to the Old Welsh...the Roman part an eye opener .Recommended watching :thumbs:

. The only real native breed on this island the rest or mongrels lol

How are the rest mongrels? and how are the welsh celts?

At a guess it's because what is now Wales was a Celtic stronghold and never really conquered by the many invaders this Island has seen. As a result, the rest of us are a concoction of Briton, Celtic, Angle, Saxon, Viking, Roman, Norman etc etc.

Edited by Born Hunter
  • Like 1

Population of scotland 5.2 million. Wales 3million, England 54 million. So that means England should be 18 times better at rugby than Wales. :hmm:

TC

No all that proves is theres is a hell of a lot more wankers in britain than i thought...................... :laugh: .