A TRIP OUT WEST IN SHROPSHIRE

I have to say though Malt, that Welsh / English border is beautiful. :)

:thumbs:

I agree but I got lost along it once trying to avoid the m5/m6 traveling up to Scotland! :icon_redface: I was in, out, in out of England/Wales that much it was like I was dancing the fecking Hokey Cokey all the way up to Shrewsbury! :laugh:

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Had in invite off trigger today for a wander round the hills of Shropshire ,,so me and vin headed off over there to meet up with trigger and and bird,,,   After a butty in the roadside cafe we heade

Yep I'm 5'11. And 12 stone...............lol

Great stuff lads and dogs. TOMO it sounded a good day in good company thats what it should be about.   12 stone

Posted Images

Great stuff lads and dogs. TOMO it sounded a good day in good company thats what it should be about. victory.gif

12 stone icon_eek.gifwhistling.giflaugh.png

good company bar 1

Im sorry for you that you feel that way Malc. . . Lifes too short. . . It really is mate.

yes vin life is to short but you carnt like everybody one day you will find out what hes realy like

well that's a 1st never heard a bad word spoke about the bloke had the pleasure myself

& he's a top bloke but as they say you can't please all the people all the time

Great stuff lads and dogs. TOMO it sounded a good day in good company thats what it should be about. victory.gif

12 stone icon_eek.gifwhistling.giflaugh.png

good company bar 1

Im sorry for you that you feel that way Malc. . . Lifes too short. . . It really is mate.

yes vin life is to short but you carnt like everybody one day you will find out what hes realy like

well that's a 1st never heard a bad word spoke about the bloke had the pleasure myself

& he's a top bloke but as they say you can't please all the people all the time

Wrong end of Stick Pritch.... The Tomo bit was a gag from Breeze...lol.. Its right about the pies though...and he does get the titty lip on if he doesnt catch at least 50 rabbits. . heehee

its just Malc and Trigg who dont get along.. its a dam shame in my opinion. . . cause they're both good lads.