EVERY ONE LOOK PLEASE

copied from facebook

Please can anybody help, Corals daughter APRIL has been taken last account was of her being put in a van, if anyone sees a white/cream small van please can they call the police as they are round Machynlleth searching for her, PLEASE SHARE

thankyou x

http://www.wrexham.com/news/missing-girl-machynlleth-12623.html

id hate to think this was my child or a member of my family so please keep your eyes open :thumbs:

post-37435-0-53714800-1349125615.jpg

• Like 1

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is hard and i know there are many parents with differing views macullinth. Is a very small town a high st a monument Coulple of pubs communtity center etc. , every one knows every one kid

Listen boys, I agree with you but the fact is its not safe.....I know it's not right but that's how it is.   Now I never buy newspapers but the old woman got one today to have a look about this terr

. I know what your saying bud but we need a stronger punishment HANG THEM

Posted Images

Why isn't this main story on news. Rather than some dead paedo. Really hope she gets found safe

i was thinking that mate.........everyone in the world knows maddie mcann but ive never heard of this story....... :censored:

no child so spared any coverage in this situation!!!

hope she is found safe and well.......... :thumbs:

There has been some black guy after kids in my area but i think he was in a white van so im told!

I only said to my mrs tonight if they catch him i would like to de-bowell the lump of shit.

Really do hope this little girl turns up unharmed.

I really do hope she is found safe & well,some dirty BLACK NONCE who's named ''Micheal Jackson'' :icon_eek: was on the local new's earlier, fcuking every rd has them on them i think :yes: good thing was that he'll never be getting out !

Why she was out alone never mind at that time is beyond me, don't know about there but it's dark here by that time, hope all turns out well but realistically IMO it's not looking good.