veet hair remover

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That was a good read to be honest made me chuckle. But nothing wrong with a bit of self love an self care but you should of got ya misses to do it for ya it’d of probably been a bit safer to plus you

did you have to lift your balls as he applied it to your sack..........

Still live and kicking pal, a mutual friend would have probably informed you before my corpse was cold ? .. hope your keeping well pal 

That was a good read to be honest made me chuckle. But nothing wrong with a bit of self love an self care but you should of got ya misses to do it for ya it’d of probably been a bit safer to plus you could of both had a bit of a laugh without burning your ringer. I like a bit of self care my self but probably not as extreme as the veet just the standard shit like letting the misses pluck my mono or cut an file my nails or the odd face mask the most extreme thing I’d ever had done was last week normally I shave my chest as I don’t like having a hairy chest I let my misses crack out her hot waxing pot that was a bit painful 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2