winds me up!

Absolutly winds me up at the fact for the last week and a half you have arranged to go out ferreting with a mate, sorted the permision out and planned where were going 1st ect. Spends my evening preparing kit getting ready so I can pick my mate and his 2 gills up ready for an early start then at 11:40pm I get a txt saying "I'm out on the piss won't be around 2morrow, see you in work monday."...what a joker! Can't rely on anyone latly!...rant over!

Any way...I'm gonna go on my own but the only problem is my moxy bowback box havnt arrived yet (bloody royal mail!) So if people are without a box what do you use to transport your ferret about? All the jackets/coats I have the pockets are too small for the fert to be in so any sujestions lads? I have a hessian style bag for life from asda lol would that be suitable? Atb liam

I'm sure I will its just nice to get out! Me my bed/whip and the ferret, my work mate can find his own way of going out ferreting in the future from now on! My misses even just offered to come out with me but think ill leave her at home after all I'm gonna need some grub when I get out from my outing lol

yeah leave the mrs at home , youl be nuttin the bunnys and the mrs will be giving them the kiss of life prob lol , i got the same problem as you , my nephew has just found the wonderfull world of women and has blown me out !!! tosser !!!

has ya ferret started coming round yet or is it still trying to turn ya hand into a tea bag ???

• Like 1

Im on the other end of the scale, the last twice i was meant to go out with a mate i have had to shy off, the first i woke up with the sh!ts and luckily i didnt go because the same morning i sharted (farted and shat meself) :icon_redface: , felt terrible for letting the lad down and had been looking forward to it all week.

was invited out for yesterday morning but had an access visit to my son booked in so had to cancel again, i know the importance of the access i get to my son but at the same time i had the feelings of guilt letting the lad down for the second time in a row, some things just cant be helped but do understand the frustration you must be feeling at your mate for cocking off cos he had been on the drink though :yes:

I'm out now just tried 2 sets but nothing yet! Its quite hard work on my own because the cover is still thick in some places and me the ferret and dog being inexperienced!but at least I'm getting out here and having ago! Sam4530s-ferrets ok now still nips a bit but nothing compaired to what it was 1st like! Well I'm off to the next bit of permision now see what I can get if all fails I've the the air rifle in the car so shoot some pigeons lol atb lads

Hate when people let you down many of times I've invited people out who said they find it hard to get permission only to get a text in the morning saying they are hungover! Makes it hard work on your own as the cover is still high

ATB

Froudy