Amsterdam

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Amsterdam tourist cannabis ban rejected by mayor   Will try and visit in the spring now.

Amsterdam is ok, but i prefer other places in holland, all the same perks, but a lot less dickhead brits and yanks.

Stop "window shopping" then.... Lol

I reacted defensive as I'm trying my hardest to cover the truth haha.. Nah I really couldn't.. My mates worked in Singapore for 3 months they done plenty midget ones and tha haha

pmsl thats not code for kids is it?

Edited by GrCh

Went to Thailand about 14 years ago with my ex girlfriend....we were sat in a bar and the most beautiful girl in there was sat on the bar she was stunning ,figure to die for shown off in a little mini skirt and tight top, she kept looking over at me and my ex was started to get a bit pissed off......Then "she" opened "her" legs whilst still looking at me and showed off "her" meat and 2 veg barely concealed in a lacy pair if knickers.... My ex thought it was highly amusing, I felt sick..,..

• Like 1

Went to Thailand about 14 years ago with my ex girlfriend....we were sat in a bar and the most beautiful girl in there was sat on the bar she was stunning ,figure to die for shown off in a little mini skirt and tight top, she kept looking over at me and my ex was started to get a bit pissed off......Then "she" opened "her" legs whilst still looking at me and showed off "her" meat and 2 veg barely concealed in a lacy pair if knickers.... My ex thought it was highly amusing, I felt sick..,..

Quality!! If I was over there tho I'd be scared to make eye contact with any 'girl' just incase it was actually a man haha!!

There's some stunning blokes out there mate haha

The whole prostitute thing ain't my bag, it's a beautiful country ( apart from Bangkok which I couldn't wait to get out of) and the people are really friendly. We stayed in hua hin ( spelling) on the east coast and it wasn't a prozzie tourist trap....... Sorry this has nothing to do with Amsterdam haha

been there twice,great city,have to pals working over there must pay them a visit soon.

STAY AWAY FROM THE MAGIC MUSHROOMS :laugh: :laugh:

lol I was walking down the street after taking some,i was thinking to myself [they weren't much good] until i pressed the button to cross the street,the little green man in the traffic jumped out and ran down the road. :icon_eek:
  • Like 1

Never been myself , but wouldn't mind going,,,, but has anyone watched Amsterdam nights ,,,it's on one of the sky chanels at night,,, them two copers crack me up,, there like the two Dutch copers Harry Enfield and Paul whithouse did characters of, in Harry Enfield and chums..., Thay always seem dead relaxed like its no big problem,

been there twice,great city,have to pals working over there must pay them a visit soon.

STAY AWAY FROM THE MAGIC MUSHROOMS :laugh: :laugh:

lol I was walking down the street after taking some,i was thinking to myself [they weren't much good] until i pressed the button to cross the street,the little green man in the traffic jumped out and ran down the road. :icon_eek:

there was 10 of us over there pal on our first trip over,and one of the pals comes down with 3 boxes of them the expert ones, jesus i wont even go in to detail about them but there was some serious tripping going on,ha the good old tennage years,

• Like 1