Videos

Guest cathgart

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest MikefromHereford

Place by me has about 50 wild boar, we get abit wary in the quiet hours, always take somebody with a rifle to drop any pigs, I,m sure they would mangle my whippets, for fun !!!

• 3 months later...

nice videos but y and your dogs never have chance to hunt wild pigs in Slovakia, we have here pigs which can be around 300kg, dogs of these size will be dead in a minute. go to galery and see my bedlington with small 120 kg pig, friends bully try to stop the pig in 2o seconds was the end of the fight, luckely we save her.

Guest Tonedog
nice videos but y and your dogs never have chance to hunt wild pigs in Slovakia, we have here pigs which can be around 300kg, dogs of these size will be dead in a minute.

Just because a dog totally dominates a small pig doesn't mean it couldn't hunt a big pig.

I've seen lions hunt baby gazelle before, doesn't mean they can't hunt buffalos.

300kgs is huge though, don't think they get that big down under.

Still, if any dog can lugg up your huge boars I reckon some aussie pig dogs could too.

If a bedlington can lugg up a 120 kg boar than an arab/dane should be able to take one of those prehistoric "walking with beasts" boars that were the size of a bus :11:

(I need to see these pics mate - hopefully I'll be able to stick my foot in my mouth ;) )