few pics of my pups out of molly and snipe VIDEO PAGE 8

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

THERE,S some pics of many,,,some of these are around the 2004 mark before the ban,,,of the sire to the pups..dl was on the phone to me and to the right people he will give them away,,,i will all,so a

http://youtu.be/0DY58ydccDo

How much pal blue ones nice yeah and the merle one what crosses are they?

sire collie greyhound x coliie greyhound saluky greyhound. dam collie greyhound bull greyhound x collie greyhound bull greyhound.this was not a for sale add but i mite have two left pm me if you intested

lol

jest had a look on you profil no posts. but all topics you repli to you are jest crabbing ges some 27 year olds are still like kid if you need a few quid for petrol let me now lol

no need for petrol thanks i can afford that....i know you ,your that fat little rich boy from aberdare arent you?lol.....you only come on here when you want to peddle something fatty

How much pal blue ones nice yeah and the merle one what crosses are they?

sire collie greyhound x coliie greyhound saluky greyhound. dam collie greyhound bull greyhound x collie greyhound bull greyhound.this was not a for sale add but i mite have two left pm me if you intested

lol

jest had a look on you profil no posts. but all topics you repli to you are jest crabbing ges some 27 year olds are still like kid if you need a few quid for petrol let me now lol

no need for petrol thanks i can afford that....i know you ,your that fat little rich boy from aberdare arent you?lol.....you only come on here when you want to peddle something fatty

lol if i was rich do you think id need to pedel pups lol.i gifted my last litter to lads i thort new what thay wanted but i got shit on so apart from one or two close mates the rest can pay.if i now you send me your name or do you jest hide be hinde a screen and a bullshit name