few pics of my pups out of molly and snipe VIDEO PAGE 8

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

THERE,S some pics of many,,,some of these are around the 2004 mark before the ban,,,of the sire to the pups..dl was on the phone to me and to the right people he will give them away,,,i will all,so a

http://youtu.be/0DY58ydccDo

She"ll have plenty of Time to get her self back to normal ? then al have to get her fit again before she,s starts to get a few runs on some bunnys , but I no what u mean , there's no rush mate :)

dont offer much addvis now days as every one nows it all lol.its nice to read a reply like this for a change.

atb

with your pups and bitch mate

Thanks mate , to be honest it,s going to be her first and last litter , she had a hard time with this litter ,with her being in labour for at least 24hrs, first 5 were spot on no probs,last 4 all still born ,gutted , but that's life , i didnt want I big litter any how , just means these get more of her milk , less mess , and only got to get 3 to sell ?

Thanks mate , to be honest it,s going to be her first and last litter , she had a hard time with this litter ,with her being in labour for at least 24hrs, first 5 were spot on no probs,last 4 all still born ,gutted , but that's life , i didnt want I big litter any how , just means these get more of her milk , less mess , and only got to get 3 to sell ?

shame she lost some but good homes are hard to come buy so it will be that bit easer for you now.get a few pics up of them mate

I wouldn't no were to start mate , am not on the labtop am using my iPhone , if you no how to do it , put it on here and al try and put them in ?

you got to put the pics on photobucket first can any one tell him how to do it im hope less

He will need to open a photobucket account first..then all you have to do is upload the picture's from whatever files you have them saved in..once you have your picture's in photobucket just hover your curser over the picture and 4 little boxes will come up below the picture..left click the mouse over the bottom box which say's..IMG code..that will copy your image and you can paste it directly onto the forum..

He will need to open a photobucket account first..then all you have to do is upload the picture's from whatever files you have them saved in..once you have your picture's in photobucket just hover your curser over the picture and 4 little boxes will come up below the picture..left click the mouse over the bottom box which say's..IMG code..that will copy your image and you can paste it directly onto the forum..

cheers for that millet thats what i ment to say lol