S. Yorks Police being told.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

socks never mock any one who had the will to serve but could not come up to the requred standard in other times their kind were the back bone of the infantry i think you need to vistit any town

. Funny that. Socks. When any. Local lad. Gets killed in action. Its football grounds who the support are allways. Respectfull and. A min silence. Is. Given. There familys get invited to games. Funn

I fukcing hate that football supporter pack mentality nothing but a pack of illiterate chavs .........

I fukcing hate that football supporter pack mentality nothing but a pack of illiterate chavs .........

Of course you do, because squaddies are so well behaved aren't they?! :laugh:

Not always no BUT at least they have the balls to go out and do a job that none of them spineless gobshites would ever have the minerals to do .......

• Like 2

Not always no BUT at least they have the balls to go out and do a job that none of them spineless gobshites would ever have the minerals to do .......

and whys that just goes to show the loyalty that the liverpool people have weather red or blue[ justice] :D and whos to say some arnt squaddies :thumbs:

What a load of shit,minerals? come on,any wanker off the street could be trained to do that. Minerals??

. Funny that. Socks. When any. Local lad. Gets killed in action. Its football grounds who the support are allways. Respectfull and. A min silence. Is. Given. There familys get invited to games. Funny how most. Billits. In theater. Have football. Colours. Hanging. All over them. Funny how the recrutment. Hot spots. Are. Newcastle. , liverpooll glasgow. Leeds. And all other working class areas. Chavs. Dont think you know. A lot about. The football casual. Culture do you. Think you would be suprised. Who. Takes. Part. Oh and. Socks. Aldershot. On a friday. Night. Loverly. Place. Oh and you wont get any one more pro services than me. But dont. Paint them out as angles socks. Been out with to many on the piss. Edited by gonetoearth
  • Like 4

Funny, wasnt it a similar pack mentality with the police who lied through their back teeth, changed statements, and sent 96 people to their death .................................

• Like 1