Back fillers!!!!!

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

whats the point in not backfilling a dig its stupid ruins the earth and cattle sheep and livestock can get hurt make people lose permossion and most of all makes all terriermen look like fools its not

WHAT A NOB

Why the fook should he be ashamed of taking his dog out on permission and it had a accident because of a lazy twat not backfilling?

Posted Images

Might of had to scarper :ninja::hmm: ...............................................hope it all goes well for you lot.

Good luck with the season :thumbs:

well then bridgh the tube and back fill

bridging a tube can f..k the dig up, its pointless as it just fills the tube with sh..t. And can cause the dig to collapse, happen round here not long ago. The quarry will soon dig back through the tube

i rather bridgd it mate known the quarry will get back out safely

what do you mean alan the quarry will get back out safely surely you dispatch your quarry and remove it then back fill
  • Like 2

Thanks for all your quotes a replys,but just to let you all know that the bitch is finished!!the brake hasnt healed like should have a shes not running no where near like she was.shes now lives in the house a lives a better life than me.its the best i could do after everything she has done for me.all cause of a lazy f****r,who i now know who is to blame!!!he knows i know a must think ive left him off with it!!but lads....his time will come,a after i have my time with him i might just name a shame him as alot of people know of this drip from wales a some parts of england!!

• Like 1

Thats a shame mate, having to retire a handy dog early because of injury is always hard to stomach, but when its down to some c**t that cant take the time to have a tidy up that must be maddening. People like that do genuine dog lads and our sport no favours, make sure when your paths cross you do him none!! Good luck with the future.