things you hear when your lamping

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Worst thing i ever heard was come her you fekin b***%*d followed by three loud bangs lol.

No it was [bANNED TEXT] i was climbing off the land owners wife .lol

i know what i dont hear her in doors saying do this do that lol :laugh:

Sure buster red leapt up into my arms an be carried out the field in floods a tears :cray:bleeding terrified he was... big foot hahaha good skit doe damo!!!

haha awh the poor owl man thought he was brown bread :laugh: would of drove off and left us there if he got the chance haha ye bud bitta banter haha

Sure buster red leapt up into my arms an be carried out the field in floods a tears :cray:bleeding terrified he was... big foot hahaha good skit doe damo!!!

haha awh the poor owl man thought he was brown bread :laugh: would of drove off and left us there if he got the chance haha ye bud bitta banter haha

were is he to defend himself? we would of been better off parked off up that way doobing watching the meteor shower lad.
  • Like 1

sasquatch me bolloxs. . might a been something to do with that stinky green stuff yis were smoking in me car . i can still smell it. suprised yous could even see the rabbits. :laugh: :laugh: the next time we go out the dogs will be in the back seat. and you two. chech and chong will be in the boot :yes:

Edited by buster red
  • Like 3

sasquatch me bolloxs. . might a been something to do with that stinky green stuff yis were smoking in me car . i can still smell it. suprised yous could even see the rabbits. :laugh: :laugh: the next time we go out the dogs will be in the back seat. and you two. chech and chong will be in the boot :yes:

chech and chong :laugh: :laugh:

haha love it buster, ragin we didnt see the meteors..

Worst thing i ever heard was come her you fekin b***%*d followed by three loud bangs lol.

:laugh: :laugh: And that would be nothing to do with your chosen user-name :whistling::angel:

No it was [bANNED TEXT] i was climbing off the land owners wife .lol

O ffs poacher :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

• Like 1