Bull x stamina

baz

How are bull x when it comes to stamina, I know they have a main use, but do any of you lads use them as a rabbit dog? And kill any decent bags with them ? I know it's over kill for a bunny,lol just a curious question.

How are bull x when it comes to stamina, I know they have a main use, but do any of you lads use them as a rabbit dog? And kill any decent bags with them ? I know it's over kill for a bunny,lol just a curious question.

Yes mate, got a mate that always keeps a bull cross usually half cross,,, but the smaller lighter built type.. His old bitch was always in the 30's and 40's honestly that bitch was like perpetual motion,, the human side would chuck the towel in befor her

I had a pup out of her ,,,to a bitsa lurcher,, that was good but not as good as the dam.

By the way the fella that done the ton the other night his dog has bull in it,,, bull,collie,grey

thats true the sister fela has one aswell hes huge to big for my liken.my mates 1 is whippet bull hound with a touch of saluki in there somewhere lol and the other one is a collie bull hound x not sure the other side ill have to ask him

Yes mate, got a mate that always keeps a bull cross usually half cross,,, but the smaller lighter built type.. His old bitch was always in the 30's and 40's honestly that bitch was like perpetual motion,, the human side would chuck the towel in befor her

I had a pup out of her ,,,to a bitsa lurcher,, that was good but not as good as the dam.

By the way the fella that done the ton the other night his dog has bull in it,,, bull,collie,grey

would that be d loyd if so he would that be the buck he carries tomo my memory aint what it used to be , but sure he be the one . atb bunnys.

and a very good dog it is regards stamina, you seem to get better stamina with another breed more than just the bull and running dog in the mix, unless its a small not heavy bullx running type.The big bullxs seen to blow up quicker , than other lurchers of the same size, but they were not bred to do 20-30 runs in a night, they bred for differnt type of work. :yes: