anyone?

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

wheythehellyoubin

If you have the room why not get a old bath,It would be free.

feck bathing them jig , get the hose out and shampoo them in hibiscrub , kills everything ..and its not to expensive either

Posted Images

Mo Chara I am thinking youd cut the outer steel frame and then the tank possibly half way,maybe more if needed.Then you probably would cut the outer steel frame again,lower than the actual tank soooooooo (hope yer following this) the plastic sides would be higher than the metal frame.That way,if the dogs did try jump the sides they would not come in contact with the metal (PHEW :huh: :huh: ) you could use some form of soft padding around the metal to prevent any sharp edges.......................AM I RIGHT OR AM I RIGHT :toast: .....................or am I talking shite as usual :laugh: well thats my thinking on it anyway.if i get this sorted in the next few days I'll stick up a few photos for yawwll.......... Just on a last note mo,is there a tap built into your one at the end?

Thank you for putting it in easy terms for me .lol. yes jig there is a tap built in at the bottom (one side)of it :thumbs:

O and Jig.. It would be a MASSIVE help if you could possibly take pictures as you go along, and stick them on here :victory:

Yeh thays what i was gonna say, get a angle grinder, disk cutter hack saw etc, and just go nuts lol cheers all hh

Unbelievable enough but im quiet handy with all them sort of things :laugh: Like going nuts too so handy enough :laugh:

Thanks again for the idea :thumbs:

Now they look the biz,just my luck im on the wrong island ,lol.back to the tank idea,lol.

going to take a look to see if they are for sale in Ireland.great job SHH :thumbs:

I think the metal framed tanks come with mandatory taps at the end.

Edited by jigsaw

Now they look the biz,just my luck im on the wrong island ,lol.back to the tank idea,lol.

going to take a look to see if they are for sale in Ireland.great job SHH :thumbs:

I think the metal framed tanks come with mandatory taps at the end.

try your local scrap yard mate, be plenty of stuff there you can buy at scrap value........... :thumbs:

the scrap yards around me are swamped with the dirty c**ts that were trying to rob the dogs here,but i might take a look early in the morn.

ring them first mate and describe what your after or try any reclaimed materials dealers aswell..... :thumbs:

wish you were in england mate id of sorted you out in 5 mins...... :laugh: got two old ponds to throw away this weekend and an old bath!!!! if your not bothered where it comes from mate go round any skip hire companys, they will have summat for you, will be rubbish to them but treasure to you!!!!!!!!........ :thumbs: