anyone?

in Ireland know what these are called and where they might be purchased?

possibledogwasher.jpg

I take it their from a equestrial suppliers/greyhound kennells suppliers.

any price etc.Is it a feed bin/hay bin/shit bin/wheythehellyoubin/ :laugh:

was thinking it would be a handy addition to the kennells for washing/diping the mutts.Any other ideas wellcome.Photos too thanks.

Edited by jigsaw

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

wheythehellyoubin

If you have the room why not get a old bath,It would be free.

feck bathing them jig , get the hose out and shampoo them in hibiscrub , kills everything ..and its not to expensive either

Posted Images

Two wheel barrow mate, although i'm not sure about the castors maybe they were added after purchase,

normal retail in ireland can be anywhere from 250 to 600 euros depending on size,

google them and you'll see similar products..

Snap.

again,what do you guys use?I asked a polish girl how much to wash the terriers/lurchers just out of couriosity,I fekin nearly fainted when she gave me a price.I washed them today but the hassle of trying to do it with a bucket and barrell is huge,plus trying to keep the dogs from runing off.I used CYBERGUARD SHEEP DIP and its rather expensive to be pouring it all over the fekin kennell floor so I need a tank/bin of some form.I think the lurcher origionally got the heebeegeebees from the goats,Ive jabed em with ivomec also a few weeks ago and the 2 dogs that had it at the start are clean now its just a little showing on the pup lurcher so i diped em all again today.Just ot be safe like, :icon_redface: