ACT OF BRAVERY

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Don't know why you are all do shocked. Our judges have been coming out with shit like that for years. Some of them are senile old duffers ,who really ought to be put out to pasture.

Also explains why bear ain't in nick lol

Easey comment for a fekin idiot thats on wages from the public purse that far surpasses a normal living wage giving him the opertunity to live in cloud cuckoo by the sounds of it.

yeh, and if lived in a area that had been done few times , he would think differnt. These wankers dont live in the real world. :yes: never mind the scum who go off, next house he does they might shoot him you can get away with that, or set a big gsd or rottie on him lol .

I think the statement needs putting into context. We keep hearing this single quote but are yet to hear the context it was in. It would be helpfull to be able to read the whole of his statement rather than just the one short quote. I'm not quite ready to hang the judge yet..... but the rope is being tied......

. What ever context. It was used in the. Words . House breaker , thief, burgled etc , and bravery ,courage when sentencing a heroin addict. Would not jump into my vocabulary. Call me. Old fashioned. Eh.

I think the statement needs putting into context. We keep hearing this single quote but are yet to hear the context it was in. It would be helpfull to be able to read the whole of his statement rather than just the one short quote. I'm not quite ready to hang the judge yet..... but the rope is being tied......

. What ever context. It was used in the. Words . House breaker , thief, burgled etc , and bravery ,courage when sentencing a heroin addict. Would not jump into my vocabulary. Call me. Old fashioned. Eh.

What if he was directly quoting the defense as part of his statement?

It needs putting into context, otherwise it's just more media sensationalism. He probably did mean it how it sounds and is a prize prick, but I haven't heard it in it's true context yet so I'm not jumping on it untill I do.

And please don't think I am all soft and liberal for judges and criminals, if you are reading the other burglery thread my beleif is that there should be an aditional shotgun section to the FAC system for home defense.

same f*****g smack head i caught trying to break into my house , when dealt with i was arrested, i was locked up for 18 hours i received a police caution, :censored: same f*****g judge sentenced me to 2 years suspended 18 month probation for telling my other smackhead neighbour to keep the noise down after a year of abuse of them WTF :censored:

same f*****g smack head i caught trying to break into my house , when dealt with i was arrested, i was locked up for 18 hours i received a police caution, :censored: same f*****g judge sentenced me to 2 years suspended 18 month probation for telling my other smackhead neighbour to keep the noise down after a year of abuse of them WTF :censored:

. If that's the same judge keep an I on the outcome. If he is disciplined. And I think he will be. You conviction is in doubt I would seek legal advice.

. If that's the same judge keep an I on the outcome. If he is disciplined. And I think he will be. You conviction is in doubt I would seek legal advice.

my old fella has said the same, but what would worry me is how many rapists pedo's has judge bowers sentenced who could possibly have there sentence over turned :icon_eek:

This lad got his habit when he went to jail he was released and commited the crime when he was released with a habit,he then got clean and is now clean and the judge didn't want to send him back to jail in case he got another habit,the lad has got himself on the road to being sorted drug wise and although i'd murder anyone with ease if they robbed me i think fair play to the judge for trying something different and giving the lad a chance to change his life.If it blows up in the judges face then so be it but i can sort of see where he's coming from.

my old fella has said the same, but what would worry me is how many rapists pedo's has judge bowers sentenced who could possibly have there sentence over turned :icon_eek:

. I'd be on the phone now to the papers. Highlighting. You case. NOW BUD

This lad got his habit when he went to jail he was released and commited the crime when he was released with a habit,he then got clean and is now clean and the judge didn't want to send him back to jail in case he got another habit,the lad has got himself on the road to being sorted drug wise and although i'd murder anyone with ease if they robbed me i think fair play to the judge for trying something different and giving the lad a chance to change his life.If it blows up in the judges face then so be it but i can sort of see where he's coming from.

. Ahhhhh poor. Poor lad. Fook him and all his kind.
  • Like 1

strange you saying that as it was only a day ago i seen him in the grovehill area middlesbrough clucking about for his next fix, and for him to of picked his habbit up in jail,well thats also rubbish he is a well known bag head and thief and has been for a lot of years.