Scottish lads, missing dog in fife

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cheers for the well wishes lads, police tried to phone me but didn't hear the phone, phoned back and they've changed shifts and can't tell me anything so hoping its gd news, I'll keep it updated when

Iv not seen a p***y site since I moved here..

Aye all keep youse posted lads hopin she appears soon.

keep an eye out here in the west in case its been lifted hope he gets it soon one my mates we bitch black whippet type has been missing for a week now atb

mate got his bitch this morning that was a week and a half it was missing so heres hoping your mate finds it keep checking dog homes atb

grant that was a week and a half he put flyers up in locals shops women handed it in a couple days ago the dog home telt him it was a greyhound they had and it was his we whippet type so i think it pays just to check because some of them dont know think every skinny type dogs a greyhound think he gave them photos as well good luck mate nothing worse keep trying atb

Don't Tell them she Works ! at the shelters ...they will try everything to Keep her.."DONT REHOME TO WORKING HOMES " even if it isn't a RE-HOMING :wallbash:

Ask to see round ALL the kennels..they move them out the area...CAR-D has a seperate block round the back ,where all the Full ped & well looked after dogs are Kept !

If they have her ,Make sure they give you ALL documentation of Treatments and a breakdown of Bill, for Her stay ..A hound ended up from ARGYLE...to BATHGATE via shelters...IT WAS RETURNED... dont take Their word they haven't got her...P.M. Bob,Kelvin Valley regarding a Red dog..

Hope she turns up fit & well...atb.