saluki x

lads i dont really no much about salukis but after watching some vids by god there fast i was tinkn of puting some bull across my bitch but now id like a saluki across her she is whippetxgrey would that be a good cross or is there not enough game in it any opinons please

lads i dont really no much about salukis but after watching some vids by god there fast i was tinkn of puting some bull across my bitch but now id like a saluki across her she is whippetxgrey would that be a good cross or is there not enough game in it any opinons please

ive got saluki wipet grey fast and gud dog but lacks stamina

these are both saluki whippet greys,, the dog has an abundance of stamina, but the bitch she took more to the whippet in the breeding, still has decent stamina but burns out faster than the dog,, as said though you are better off buying in a pup rather than breeding a litter just incase you get stuck with the pups

sire --- pure saluki

dam 3/4 whippet 1/4 greyhound

P8090521.jpg

• Like 4

Bit off a wild swing in choices of sire, isn't it ?? Bull first, then Saluki !! When you see or hear of a good Deerhound, will that be your next choice ?? Is your bitch worth breeding off, has she proven herself, how many seasons graft has she had ??

Cheers.

• Like 1

these are both saluki whippet greys,, the dog has an abundance of stamina, but the bitch she took more to the whippet in the breeding, still has decent stamina but burns out faster than the dog,, as said though you are better off buying in a pup rather than breeding a litter just incase you get stuck with the pups

sire --- pure saluki

P8090521.jpg

Very nice atb with them..

Bit off a wild swing in choices of sire, isn't it ?? Bull first, then Saluki !! When you see or hear of a good Deerhound, will that be your next choice ?? Is your bitch worth breeding off, has she proven herself, how many seasons graft has she had ??

Cheers.

sorry but if i wanted a smart remark i would of asked a stupid question alrite im asking a question so if not going to be any help dont comment tanxs
  • Like 1

Cheers.

i was going to put another saluki x over my own saluki x but ended up putting an excellent beddy/whippet/greyhound over her, theres not a problem in keeping your options open

sire --- pure saluki

P8090521.jpg

like the look of the dog smart looking animal fair play :thumbs:

tanxs lads yes i have options its just a tought if i did want to breed her but as is said im only looking into it and thats a lovely dog mate im liken the kennels behind have u got proper pics of them of what i can see they look the part