wellington boots wanted

you will no get much for that mate pair of muck boots if you put another 20 to it that will last you a season had a pair 65 pound 1 season out then got a pair grub stalkers 80 pounds never even got a season yet and there leaking can fix but its no the point get a cheap pair and a pair of seal skin socks or put plastic bags on your feet with the wellies on top lol atb

• Like 1

Get a pair of decent wellies, it hurts, but it makes sense. Good ones keep you warm and dry and they last!

I have been wearing my LeChameaus for 3 seasons now....brilliant wellies.....still going strong......

you will no get much for that mate pair of muck boots if you put another 20 to it that will last you a season had a pair 65 pound 1 season out then got a pair grub stalkers 80 pounds never even got a season yet and there leaking can fix but its no the point get a cheap pair and a pair of seal skin socks or put plastic bags on your feet with the wellies on top lol atb

Were did you get your grubb stalkers my fekers have a split and started leaking after only 4 months after reading good reports about them im convinced they could have been inferor seconds as they were slightly cheaper from the retailer i purchased mine from compaired to others.

I've given up on wellys, i'm on FF's boat an got meself a pair of Dunlops, cheap, hardwearing, cold and uncomfortable BUT for excercising the dogs over the fields when wet, they've outlasted all the £100+ jobs i've bought before.

I'd also add that they won't be used on any 'work' based jaunts, only there to increase the lifespan of my boots.

pair of dunlops 15quid have them 3 years now :yes:

same here mine were 25 quid from ( TFM ) shop , very good and when getting over B/W fences, and anything like that they are tough . Carnt see the point of feckin a dear price pair, when these dunlops do the job. :yes:

Were did you get your grubb stalkers my fekers have a split and started leaking after only 4 months after reading good reports about them im convinced they could have been inferor seconds as they were slightly cheaper from the retailer i purchased mine from compaired to others.

got them out of webury.com leaking at the front not wore much but im f--ked if im spending any more decent money on wellies dunlop for me they say aigle r good but 140 pound as well put 60 to and get a pair of mendis

I've given up on wellys, i'm on FF's boat an got meself a pair of Dunlops, cheap, hardwearing, cold and uncomfortable BUT for excercising the dogs over the fields when wet, they've outlasted all the £100+ jobs i've bought before.

I'd also add that they won't be used on any 'work' based jaunts, only there to increase the lifespan of my boots.

stick a pair of sponge insoles out of the pound shop in them sorted.lol

I thought the same mine leaked after only a few weeks

got them out of webury.com leaking at the front not wore much but im f--ked if im spending any more decent money on wellies dunlop for me they say aigle r good but 140 pound as well put 60 to and get a pair of mendis

I bought mine from uttings going to get a pair of toggis next their the only wellies ive had thats lasted more than a year just thought id try these neoprene type boots but come to my own conclusion their comfy but not hard wearing enough for my likeing.