ratting with the ferrets terriers and lurchers

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

went out with kx100 with the ferrets and terrier lurchers only got about 11 to 15 ratts was a good day here a few pics alb l.

well done lads nice bit of sport,like that black terrier looks like he enjoyed it

Keep up the good work boys,and stay away from bull crosses for another while,they can be hard to keep out of trouble.

we were out at the weekend past the farmer told us a few bits to try i had my 3 shot with me just incase and we were getting good strong marks everything was looking promising but when we got under the piles of pallets and rubbel there was no rats bit fresh evidence then a flock of ferals came over and we dropd one the dogs got it we only had my rough lurcher and lampingkids wee black terrier then we went in a hay shet so i got me tourch out and climbd to the top to see if there is any pigeons in the rafters but in stead i got a nasty supprise a big feral cat in the corner hissing and spitting at me so i made a sharp exit and left lamping kid to explore it haha his terrier was well game but we didnt allow ...

yeah tbh i dont think it was a feral cat but it was a pretty big cat but yeah she was game but just case the farmer went bit mad so wee left it lol

good decision.......tell the farmer you seen his lovely cat ..................and he will tell you straight away to leave it or cull it .....................alot of farmers like them as they keep the rodents down aswell...........if you get the go ahead makesure you kill it humanely lads .............good luck

• 2 weeks later...