Super10 or HW100

I was looking at getting a BSA super10 pretty much just because they were a bit chraper than most I saw and for my first rifle I didn't really wanna spend the earth when I might pack it in after a short while. I asked a mates opinion and he said they're sound and reliable but he has a HW100 Carbine or sale and he'd let me have it a bit cheaper.

I'm totally green when it comes to air rifles so any advce on what ones best would be grateful.

If you have a chance of an HW100 at a cheaper price (you might want to tell us how much though, what mate says is cheap and what is cheap might be two different things) buy it, you can have it, own it and if you don't like it sell it on and make some cash.

The Super 10 is just as reliable as the HW100 though, this may upset some dedicated HW fans, but it is true, how do I know? I own both, bought at around the same time last year, new...

• 2 weeks later...

Cheers lads, Is there much weight/size difference between the two ?

get the hw 100k mate no offense meant to mole as that does look a cracking gun to be honest bsa are not in the same league for me ive owned a lightning,hornet and me da just put a superten in the shop i do like the look of the r10 but have heard mixed reviews if you can get hold of a hw 100 mk2 (lighter) i dont think it can really be bettered.