gallaghers sonny

The Lurcher And Longdog; DO NOT attribute things to me that I have NEVER said !!!! I NEVER mentiond COVER UP !! I said I would be EMBARRASED to admit to an "accidental" mating, and then advertise the pups for sale on a Hunting Site !

DO NOT cast aspertions on my honesty; it ill behoves people who have these "accidental" mating, breed from or agree with mating 11 month old pups, promise non-existen KC papers etc, to question anyones honesty !!

Edited by chartpolski

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

/im driving up to darrens next week ,to have a day out with him .if you want i can cut across to usk and pick you up .you can make your own mind up then . when you meet him .,but dont run with the pac

£350 for a pup from an "unplanned litter", bred from an 11 month old pup !!!! ???? I'm not sure who's worse; the seller or the buyer !!   Cheers.

How can you tell how good ANY dog is at ferreting just by a video ? The best Pedigree Whippet I've seen in person; ferreting, lamping and coursing, is Mally's bitch Vixen. You can't judge a dog by vid

What a fuss,Seen big names with ads on here for accidental matings and not a thing said,only how good they will be.See kc whippets on here the whole time for big money not a thing said,So all that really maters is who you know.If any mods on here knew this pg fellow this thread would have been took down on the second page.

Edited by weasle

f**k dg and is band of ass licking followers the blokes only out to promote his dog< in the words of the x factor judges any publicity is good publicity> so he can make £££££££from stud/ breeding :bad: any one would think hes the only one out there with a good working whippet the way is followers carry on i bet the next time he gets another dog as sonnys replacement thats also a world beater mark my words :yes:

• Like 1

The Lurcher And Longdog; DO NOT attribute things to me that I have NEVER said !!!! I NEVER mentiond COVER UP !! I said I would be EMBARRASED to admit to an "accidental" mating, and then advertise the pups for sale on a Hunting Site !

DO NOT cast aspertions on my honesty; it ill behoves people who have these "accidental" mating, breed from or agree with mating 11 month old pups, promise non-existen KC papers etc, to question anyones honesty !!

Im not digging you out charts , my point was comfirmed by something you quoted " and I'd be too embarresed to admit to any one that it had happened " i took it that you meant if it happened to you you would be too emarrassed to admit to anyone that it happened so you wouldn't tell anyone so nobody would ever find out would they. And how many others would do the same ?

Edited by THELURCHERANDLONGDOG

yea would be interesting to have a look see

yep thats why i'm asking,, not to take the piss if the breeder thinks i am!

Havent got any recent pics but these are the pups at 7 weeks

peanutpups003.jpg

peanutpups019.jpg

peanutpups028.jpg

peanutpups037.jpg

peanutpups043.jpg

your wife has real nice hands...mate!! any better photo of them??

• Like 1

peanutpups003.jpg

peanutpups019.jpg

peanutpups028.jpg

peanutpups037.jpg

peanutpups043.jpg

pervert :laugh:

• Like 1

peanutpups003.jpg

peanutpups019.jpg

peanutpups028.jpg

peanutpups037.jpg

peanutpups043.jpg

pervert :laugh:

ahaha don't want to know what was in my mind then :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: