Best scope mounted lamp?

I use a Tiablo a10g on a 22-250, the light works real well if its a clear night, I can see clear to 300 plus metres . Its small light and bats last a long time. But if its not clear night because led is so white it picks up anything in the air . I have got lightforce lamps but when I am out nine times out of ten its the Tiablo thats on the rifle.

I use a Tiablo a10g on a 22-250, the light works real well if its a clear night, I can see clear to 300 plus metres . Its small light and bats last a long time. But if its not clear night because led is so white it picks up anything in the air . I have got lightforce lamps but when I am out nine times out of ten its the Tiablo thats on the rifle.

Cheers Leeroy, you got a link to where i can have a look at these?

I also use a tiablo, and agree with leeroy that it's better on a clear night, though 200 yards is usually do-able unless it's misty. It's a very good bit of kit and you don't notice it's on the rifle. I changed the remote switch on mine straight away as I feel it's too restricting having to keep your thumb pressed onto it.

post-25880-0-91070000-1341839072_thumb.jpg

Kenny where did you get that switch from and looking for one for my setup !

ATB

Matt

That switch was from an old lamp, but if you look on the web you should be able to pick a new one up for under a tenner.

While the tiablo's not got the distance as the lights snapshot mentions, I've found it's nowhere near as bulky or awkward, so it suits me when I'm walking long distance single handed sessions. On the other hand I do use the brighter lamps when I'm shooting from the vehicle or sitting out.