lady hoggers

friday evening 10pm on bio channel on sky 156 , well worth a look :angel: women hunting hogs with dogs . theirs a couple of pairs of good sized beasts on every week :icon_eek: . also followed by american hoggers similar but no bangers

I prefer the program to American Hoggers, too much brother-sister bollocks with that one. The blonde one didn't half fecking flap when she loosed her new catch dog for the first time, f**k me. When Gary brought his 11 yr old catch dog, Poacher, out of retirement the other night ya just knew that it was gonna end badly!

I'm not sure how much they over exagerate the weights on there but at least once they have said "Woooow thats a good 200 pounder!" and then minutes later toss in over their shoulders!!! I dunno but I doubt many men can single handedly carry a 200lb live hog?

All that said, I do like it and Gary is obviously a keen hunter.

I prefer the program to American Hoggers, too much brother-sister bollocks with that one. The blonde one didn't half fecking flap when she loosed her new catch dog for the first time, f**k me. When Gary brought his 11 yr old catch dog, Poacher, out of retirement the other night ya just knew that it was gonna end badly!

I'm not sure how much they over exagerate the weights on there but at least once they have said "Woooow thats a good 200 pounder!" and then minutes later toss in over their shoulders!!! I dunno but I doubt many men can single handedly carry a 200lb live hog?

All that said, I do like it and Gary is obviously a keen hunter.

you see last weeks when she spat that swamp cabbage out :bad: