Why I Love Rain...

Fair play to you mate. Me id miss my comforts to much lol I'm a townie of that I'm sure. Couldn't live in a big city though. My towns pretty big, but 15 min walk and your back in the sticks.

i no what u mean i live on the outskirts of liverpool but i can go out me door and be in the countryside in 5 mins and see rabbits foxs on a daily basis :thumbs:

Mail is both po box and recently, my old folks who aren't far.

I replaced all the bulbs with leds. Not run out of juice yet. Push come to shove though I could take it to my folks. Even run the engine of our defunct 4x4.

..what do you do about your mail??

Yeah, where do you get your giro sent? Only joking, looks a good thing your doing, not easy and I can imagine its a full time job, but you give the impression you are loving it. A few lakes around me, lots of small family owned ones with buildings, most without one basic service or other & some with none. You given me the idea that there is some stuff I could possibly do with out. Couldnt hack no hot water to shower in though.

I keep telling the misses if we split up im moving into our caravan at our small holding, bugger renting a house or room, be abit shitty with this weather we`ve had but i`d be quids in, prostitute once a fortnight and no fecking moaning :hmm:

what have i been waiting for feck it i`m off :whistling::laugh:

• Like 1

Loadsa pics on the blog once you go back past the hunters chronicles bits.

No, not a big caravan, i ripped out one end and built a double bunk jobby from milling off cuts I processed from the woodland in pembrokeshire.

Hmm a visitor friend once a fortnight, could park kids off with the grandparents...nice idea trapperman, hope the mrs is up for it!

Loadsa pics on the blog once you go back past the hunters chronicles bits.

No, not a big caravan, i ripped out one end and built a double bunk jobby from milling off cuts I processed from the woodland in pembrokeshire.

Hmm a visitor friend once a fortnight, could park kids off with the grandparents...nice idea trapperman, hope the mrs is up for it!

Nicking our wood now eh? :laugh: