• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ferret hutch i made i thought i would put it on to share some ideas  

That's shit .........

Tell you what fuckwit try being on the site longer Thantwo minuets before you make decision on somebody's character ..... Trawl through my hundreds of posts and you will see how my ferrets live becaus

Posted Images

Cracking hutch there bud, dont worry what other arse wits say about it, i make all my own and have done since i was about 10, and you will keep adding to it or trying to make a better one everyone does, all my ferrets are in a court now so loads of room for them, well done!!!!! at least you can get pictures up on her i carnt seem to do it lol...

if its warm clean dry and functional ---- thats all that matters its a decent first effort -- i remember when i was 12 my old man worked away so if you wanted things doin you did it yourself - someone gifted me some young racing pigeons i made an oversized rabbit hutch with a landing board it looked shit but did the job and i won a couple of racers i fecked about making bits of stuff by the time i was 14 i`d made a 16 x 7 loft that would grace any garden although me mam wher`nt impressed by the pink n white paint job ..stick at it and good luck with the ferrets ...

• Like 2

good effort kidda, as has been said, the next one you make you will have had other ideas about etc etc and every other one you ever make will no doubt be slightly different and slightly better as your experience grows with ferrets. Good on ya for having a crack at it yourself rather than getting someone to buy you one. Keep at it.

All the best

B

Not been funny mate its a good hutch and i can see that you mean well. It will keep em dry and warm. But do they get out of there to run about?

As it lookd quite small to me.

Maybe you could build them a run if not to put them in daily for a run about.

Harsh telling a 12 year old that his hutch is shit. Least hes built them somwhere to live at least and theyre not living in a storage box or something

being neglected.

Give advice.

Edited by joe14

post me a pic of ur girls sweet cheeks or would i not see them with her white coat on ba ba

Here you go love eggs this is the tiny squalid conditions my ferrets live in ........

ferretrun001.jpg

Oh and incase any visitors want to bring their ferrets they have this shit house to use .....

tlamp.jpg

• Like 2

post me a pic of ur girls sweet cheeks or would i not see them with her white coat on ba ba

Here you go love eggs this is the tiny squalid conditions my ferrets live in ........

ferretrun001.jpg

Oh and incase any visitors want to bring their ferrets they have this shit house to use .....

tlamp.jpg

by thats small mate lol