• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ferret hutch i made i thought i would put it on to share some ideas  

That's shit .........

Tell you what fuckwit try being on the site longer Thantwo minuets before you make decision on somebody's character ..... Trawl through my hundreds of posts and you will see how my ferrets live becaus

Posted Images

what a prick you are socks, why judge straight away? even if an 'adult' made it its not a bad effort, and looking at your court/hutches i personally think theyre shit. your hutches arent level, ferrets on a constant slant, and the tubes on the court dont line up? not my cup of tea. i couldnt walk out the back and think gee, i cant line things up... im 16, ill post pics of my ferret hutches, and bird aivery, and my bowback boxes which i make all by myself, i wont lie i do borrow the dads tools :icon_redface: but its still made by me haha! and look hunting for life, if you want more ventilation just take out the mesh cut it all out a bit more and put more in, but i wouldnt, thats plentiful, atleast you wont have sawdust all over the garden :thumbs: good luck in future builds

• Like 2

post me a pic of ur girls sweet cheeks or would i not see them with her white coat on ba ba

Here you go love eggs this is the tiny squalid conditions my ferrets live in ........

ferretrun001.jpg

Oh and incase any visitors want to bring their ferrets they have this shit house to use .....

tlamp.jpg

theres nothing special about that, no sawdust on the floor, wont be long your ferrets will get bumblefoot or whatever its called. also in the visitor hutches, why is the mesh here there and everywhere?? and the hutches arent level just thought id tell you again :laugh:

I couldent even make fekin sawdust at that age so my wood work teacher told me.Good luck with the ferreting youngun.

haha my woodwork teacher gave up last year and dished out the textbooks, those staple guns sure are fun, and the ferreting pegs you can make on the lathes in woodwork :yes:

what a prick you are socks, why judge straight away? even if an 'adult' made it its not a bad effort, and looking at your court/hutches i personally think theyre shit. your hutches arent level, ferrets on a constant slant, and the tubes on the court dont line up? not my cup of tea. i couldnt walk out the back and think gee, i cant line things up... im 16, ill post pics of my ferret hutches, and bird aivery, and my bowback boxes which i make all by myself, i wont lie i do borrow the dads tools :icon_redface: but its still made by me haha! and look hunting for life, if you want more ventilation just take out the mesh cut it all out a bit more and put more in, but i wouldnt, thats plentiful, atleast you wont have sawdust all over the garden :thumbs: good luck in future builds

post me a pic of ur girls sweet cheeks or would i not see them with her white coat on ba ba

Here you go love eggs this is the tiny squalid conditions my ferrets live in ........

ferretrun001.jpg

Oh and incase any visitors want to bring their ferrets they have this shit house to use .....

tlamp.jpg

theres nothing special about that, no sawdust on the floor, wont be long your ferrets will get bumblefoot or whatever its called. also in the visitor hutches, why is the mesh here there and everywhere?? and the hutches arent level just thought id tell you again :laugh:

your a big a prick as you think socks is. do ferrets have sawdust in the wild on frost covered feilds? no. the pipes arnt level on purpose from what i can see for stimulation. the wire is here and there as there are 2 layers to prevent escape. the hutches dont look level looks like what they are sat on rather than the woodwork. he said something he shouldnt and apologised. plenty of 16 years olds can make boxes and hutches your nothing special, an aviary isnt hard, a few bits of timber and some mesh, my granny could do that. why dont you put pictures up yourself to show off! prick. you just go around the forum acting a twat and looking to cause trouble. shut up.

Not a problem these young lads are the future.

When we first started with a few local lads we had hardly anything, a few rubbish nets a borrowed locator that worked when it wanted and a garden spade but we'd go out all day on the local parks for two-three rabbits and be happy.

We couldn't buy all the gear and get the best of everything. Hopefully the young lad does well and sticks with it.

Liam

When we first started with a few local lads we had hardly anything, a few rubbish nets a borrowed locator that worked when it wanted and a garden spade but we'd go out all day on the local parks for two-three rabbits and be happy.

We couldn't buy all the gear and get the best of everything. Hopefully the young lad does well and sticks with it.

Liam

Liam

do i get a refund on my dvd then, im only 16 :cray:;)

couple pics of my hutches hunterforlife drop me a pm and i will message you all dimensions, sizes of each piece of wood, and if you want step by step guide, like where to start first etc mate, your hutch is great cannot see a problem, i would probably make the bed box bigger, but theres feck all wrong with that by anyones standards!

post-73710-0-91226200-1341091707_thumb.jpg

post-73710-0-93694900-1341091726_thumb.jpg

couple pics of my hutches hunterforlife drop me a pm and i will message you all dimensions, sizes of each piece of wood, and if you want step by step guide, like where to start first etc mate, your hutch is great cannot see a problem, i would probably make the bed box bigger, but theres feck all wrong with that by anyones standards!

post-73710-0-91226200-1341091707_thumb.jpg

post-73710-0-93694900-1341091726_thumb.jpg

looks like daytimeonly made a new account, and how can you say socks hutches are worse than that? and BEARINATOR it just annoys me seeing people going round deliberately for an argument thats nothing to do with them. use the forum for constructive conversation and if you se an something you dont like leave it be and get a f*****g life.