Free the Weed

i belive that the number of plants you have determines if you go to jail or not , so get your loft kitted out lab :laugh: :laugh:

Nearly posted a pic there but won't :angel: , Lab it isn't worth the stress mate :thumbs:

b

i belive that the number of plants you have determines if you go to jail or not , so get your loft kitted out lab :laugh: :laugh:

Nearly posted a pic there but won't :angel: , Lab it isn't worth the stress mate :thumbs:

bear , lab could do a five stretch on his f****n head no bother :laugh: :laugh:

f**k aye Mick......just give me a laptop and the gym and it will fly passed............. :laugh:

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Leave the law as it is and stop jailing people for growing it ffs [bANNED TEXT] theirs far worst crimes commited and the culprits walk free but saying that crack and smack dealers no matter how big or

all drugs should be legal, least they could put tax on them and they could make them cheaper and cleaner, crime rates would go down! if people want to take them they will anyway!

Lets just wait and see..in another 20 years the nut wards will be overrun with old stone heads suffering bouts of phsycosis . The skunk available now is way more potent than it used to be and imo will

Posted Images

fooking druggies........................... clear the site up :whistling::laugh:

If you get busted with a crop of say dozen plants you will never get jailed.

However if you have a nursery and plants in various stages of growth, then you it's kinda hard for you to prove it was for personal use.

They just assume "well you we're never gonna stop this" !

Look Judge Goldsacks up scott hes at sheffield crown court and hes been going against sentancing guidlines and jailing lads for growing small amounts.

lab would have to do it on his head as he would be gettin dry fcuked by by ruffus :laugh: :laugh:

:D

post-47935-0-71907300-1341166921.jpg

I couldn't do it mate. I'd have to be on my arse financially to risk it, hope it never gets to that stage...... :cray:

:victory: You have to get the full set up to start with but make it back on the first crop, then it's running costs after that. I had mine running off a red diesel genny to keep the costs down :toast: , but I'm glad I quit it as I got bored of being stoned all the time :yes: . Wake up in the morning and having a bucket :bad: or I was in a bad mood all day, it ain't no way to be in life :thumbs:

fooking druggies........................... clear the site up :whistling::laugh:

:laugh: Whippet Edited by BEARINATOR

it amazes me how parents do it , with kids in the house, not knowing who the next knock is on the door...................

how can any parent risk putting there kids through it, and if any body says its the money , thats horse shite putting that before there kids..........in my opionion

However if you have a nursery and plants in various stages of growth, then you it's kinda hard for you to prove it was for personal use.

Look Judge Goldsacks up scott hes at sheffield crown court and hes been going against sentancing guidlines and jailing lads for growing small amounts.

Gold sacks ! That says volumes to be lol

Absolutely shocking dell! Then I bet the sane judge is letting of far more heinous crimes.

I have nothing against a judge taking a hard stance ( f**k we all shout about it everyday) but only if he is consistent with all his cases.

There was one through my way dell " the hanging judge" and by f**k he dished out some severe sentences . I'll look that judge up though mate.

mate a lad was up in court same time as me had 67 plants and walked! jammy c**t or what!

it amazes me how parents do it , with kids in the house, not knowing who the next knock is on the door...................

how can any parent risk putting there kids through it, and if any body says its the money , thats horse shite putting that before there kids..........in my opionion

Better to grow weed if it ment keeping a roof over their head if this recession had cost you your job and lively hood i would have no quarms about growing it if thats wat it took.
  • Like 2