allright lads thinking of getting a new jeep,just want some opinions on them what you think is the most reliable out of them,and not the automatic version they drink the juice ,i was thinking between l200 navara d max hilux .i no the hilux is probley the best out of the lot but they are pricer as well,thinking between 06 07 models,so if you owned any of the above please let me no what you thought on their realibilty, averge MPG ,ride

cheers lads

got the narvara twin cab had it now for 4 years goes every where i want it to plenty of room in back for terrier boxes and all the tools and still room for 2 lurchers to lay down had no trouble with it rides is ok for a truck good of road millage is average but good on a run up the motorway if you want to drive the fields make sure you put all terrain tyres on

got the narvara twin cab had it now for 4 years goes every where i want it to plenty of room in back for terrier boxes and all the tools and still room for 2 lurchers to lay down had no trouble with it rides is ok for a truck good of road millage is average but good on a run up the motorway if you want to drive the fields make sure you put all terrain tyres on

i realy like the look of the navara but was told there troublesome what year and model is yours cheers,

I had a 2004 Navara D22 and the engine went bang at 90k..and the customer servive was pathetic with very little help it cost me £11.500 to buy and i sold it 4yr's later and only got £2600 for it with a fooked engine.. :icon_eek: ..i know of two lad's who have the D40 Navara and they have had nothing but trouble with clutch's and the diff..i have also heard bad report's about the L200 engine's having problem's too.

I have heard nothing but good about Toyota Hilux and if i ever needed another crew cab it would be toyota 100%..i'm not sure about the Vigo but is that not the imported model..

I had a 2004 Navara D22 and the engine went bang at 90k..and the customer servive was pathetic with very little help it cost me £11.500 to buy and i sold it 4yr's later and only got £2600 for it with a fooked engine.. :icon_eek: ..i know of two lad's who have the D40 Navara and they have had nothing but trouble with clutch's and the diff..i have also heard bad report's about the L200 engine's having problem's too.

I have heard nothing but good about Toyota Hilux and if i ever needed another crew cab it would be toyota 100%..i'm not sure about the Vigo but is that not the imported model..

cheers for that i was told that navara was troublesome,i think i will have a look for a hilux.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Bought a Navara new in 2001, sold it in 2011 with 90 000 miles all it got was serviced, tyres and a battery, still had the original exhaust.

edited to add pads and shoes.

Edited by bigdaz

You are one of the lucky one's bigdaz ..i bought a 2004 model one year old with 27k on the clock..4yr's later bang went the engine at 90k and i changed the oil every 5k..i would not have one given after the customer service from Nissan..infact i would not own anything manufactured by Nissan full stop.. :thumbs: