Who do you miss that's left the site

What a posh c**t!!! Onion base?? Lucky to get tomato puree about here...... :D ..

:laugh: does your local Indian takeaway do spicy onions? If so just ask for a spicy chicken & spicy onion pizza ya fud :tongue2:

So you mean a pizza with spicy onions.................not a spicy onion base. Weirdo...... :D

i thought same as you lab that onion was in pizza dough :laugh:

Exactly....he never explained himself very well did he mate and then he tries to turn it round on you to make you look stupid. He should just admit he was wrong, apologise and in 3 weeks i will forget about it..... :D

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The chap called optimus was one of the soundest people that came across on the internet regarding lurchers.

Ditchys threads were fascinating and sometimes disturbing. Made for very good reading even if he was hopeless at trapping mink!   The terrier and lurcher sections aren't what they used to be 5-6 yea

Thats f**k all....I got an annoymous video sent too me of Mick with 3 Blackmen, he is tied up being force fed 3 16" cheese and tomato pizzas, 4 chicken kebabs, 2 fish suppers and 8 hotdogs, its disgus

Ditchshitter - Never encountered a brain like it..!

Optimus - That bloke knows his lurchers.

Mr1 - Not exactly gone but a rare poster in the terrier section.

ditch was the man :laugh: he got me to make him some very large nets once, he swore they were for catching escaped greyhounds :whistling: and he was shite with that 22 hornet he brought use to have me in tears with his tales of woe :laugh:

ditch was the man :laugh: he got me to make him some very large nets once, he swore they were for catching escaped greyhounds :whistling: and he was shite with that 22 hornet he brought use to have me in tears with his tales of woe :laugh:

He cracked the hornet in the end, something about the floating barrel touching the stock IIRC.. :hmm:

He cracked the hornet in the end, something about the floating barrel touching the stock IIRC.. :hmm:

he started a blog when he left here is it still going :hmm:

Aye mate.. :thumbs:

http://ditchshitter.blogspot.co.uk/?zx=ecc1991dacc2535d

Aye mate.. :thumbs:

http://ditchshitter....cc1991dacc2535d

cheers :thumbs: