advice please

Don't say anything before getting legal advice.... Just name, address and date of birth.

Paulus fair one but I don't think you'll get away with denying it as the police aren't as stupid as that lol, don't say a word fella get legal advice is all ill say.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Are you MAD ???????   You are both looking at a place in in HM hotel posting that on here ! I'd beg a Mod to take the topic off as you are proberbly breaking site rules as well perverting the cours

if he says he picked up the wrong jacket it might look bad on you for not securing the bullets so as said say nothing till you have had legal advice .if you loose your firearms how long till you get them back if ever ?.

Was it raining that night by any chance if so you could say that he called at your house before going out, and it was raining and he had forgotten his coat so took yours and you did not realize the Bullets were in the pocket good honest explanation: Dave

At the end of the day, if he is in court in the morning, then he will already have told the old bill something. Have you asked him what he said. That surely is your starting point, no point in making up a cock and bull story now.

I'd like to add that all these forgetful excuses will only go so far, they may excuse criminal liability but hopefully the cops won't take the whole careless thing too far. Personally I'd say I was about to go out, hung my jacket up and the twat picked it up by mistake. As Tegater said Make sure you know what's been said already and don't let them out words in your mouth. Good luck whatever happens :thumbs:

I am sorry to say this but I think that your son in law might be looking at a conviction for possesion of live ammunition and you could end up with a conviction for allowing access to live ammunition to someone who does not have lawfull authorisation to possess live ammunition.The police being the police will not treat this lightly and I dont think that the courts will look favourably on the situation either.

There is a possibility that if your son in law says that he was unaware that the rounds of ammunition were in the pocket until they were revealed in the search he may get off but I think your in the sh1t.

I heard about a guy that had a vehicle stop and search and a few .22 rounds that had fallen from his pocket un-noticed were found beneath the driver seat and they threw the book at him but not sure of the full story perhapse someone on here could elaborate.I wish you the best of luck mate..

Edited by Night Hunter

Are you MAD ???????

You are both looking at a place in in HM hotel posting that on here ! I'd beg a Mod to take the topic off as you are proberbly breaking site rules as well perverting the course of justice, purgery and admitting lying under oath .

• Like 1

Are you MAD ???????

You are both looking at a place in in HM hotel posting that on here ! I'd beg a Mod to take the topic off as you are proberbly breaking site rules as well perverting the course of justice, purgery and admitting lying under oath .

Trouble is........that then incriminates the mod now you have pointed that out!!!