I have found an earth today , so with a bit of luck I will be able to get some better pics of the cubs , there are 6 , but I couldnt photograph all of them in one pic :laugh: and a few lambs having there bottles

the pics are crappy I just wasnt close enough , but I think I have found a way to get closer , so at first light I will go & have a mooch round there

226.jpg

224.jpg

002-1.jpg

007-1.jpg

018-1.jpg

173-1.jpg

175-Copy.jpg

177-Copy.jpg

178.jpg

187-1.jpg

Edited by Kay
  • Like 6

nice pics kay ,put of curiosity was the earth near the where the lambs were

No Brian the lambs are on the farm , foxes are next to a paddock with a couple of ponys in it

personally...i love nothing better than to watch fox cubs in the wild just being cubs... its a great buzz...

and as long as they are doing no damage and the farmers happy enough they never get touched :thumbs:

totally agree mate :thumbs:

personally...i love nothing better than to watch fox cubs in the wild just being cubs... its a great buzz...

and as long as they are doing no damage and the farmers happy enough they never get touched :thumbs:

I was speaking with the farmer this morning after i saw the cubs , he said they have very little trouble with the foxes, but did say they have more trouble with magpies when the ewes have juust lambed , so they get them penned now before they start beginning of April

Very nice Kay, been after some pics of these for a while, got none..well done

I am going to try & get some better photos , first time I have seen cubs like this its dead exciting :laugh:

• Like 2