DID IT JACK?

Guest big e

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Private video so i cant tell you mate. Unprivatise it and wele tell you. If it was running and then it stopped then i guess it did but there a million questions to be asked before judging. How many ru

It just lost sight of the hare mate. Thats not jacking

on the day the Hare was too good for the dog, the Dog was No were near the Hare to do any damage, other words the Hare was leading the dog , (((((( now how many runs had the dog before this Hare???

Private video so i cant tell you mate. Unprivatise it and wele tell you. If it was running and then it stopped then i guess it did but there a million questions to be asked before judging. How many runs did it have before this one? Whats its fitness like? How long before the run was it last fed? And how much food was it given? And what food? Etc etc..................................

• Like 4

on the day the Hare was too good for the dog, the Dog was No were near the Hare to do any damage, other words the Hare was leading the dog , (((((( now how many runs had the dog before this Hare???? was the dog carrying an injury????? or maybe he was cramping up!!!!! unless you know the truth behind the dog, then it is only a GUESSING GAME, THERE IS NOT A DOG BRED AS YET that could kill every Hare that he ran, and there will never ever be one, that is down to the great athlete of a Mammal, called the Hare, eats vegetation, nothing fancy, only what grows natural, take your top race horse, they are fed on only the best live in five star stabling, trained to the last, swimming pools to boot, that great wee warrior I only have respect for them, they will test any dog at the right time of year, and my dogs Have coursed plenty down through the years, from 1958,

• Like 2

they live in dream land, they do very well on rabbits + to see a good course in a 30 acre field takes a decent handy dog, the Fen dogs are again different story,

they would probably blow away the field dog, dogs for your terrain,, thats the answer,