Your views on UK Policing

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Imo the police dont do a bad job...Its just the odd individual who likes to think he is the be all and end all of its enforcement...bad apples in every spectrum of society..although i do think that so

respect

Posted Images

' timestamp='1339591824' post='2663469']

I can assure you I put up with a lot in my job and I have been attacked more times than the average policeman. .

What, is being a warehouseman more dangerous than being a police officer then?........well I never, you learn something new everyday!

Now f**k off you boring prick.........

• Like 1

Im thinking the wording in the title of this thread is all wrong...Summat along the lines of "Have you been victimised or stitched up by the police" may have been more appropiate..then you may have got the answers you were looking for..atb stabba

A warehouseman rockn forking roll you get attacked by waiting Hgv driver !!!!!

No, co workers for driving them f*****g mad I would imagine! :laugh:

Not rocket science....if your busy at crime then plod is your opponent....be happy when you beat them and take it on the chin when you dont........

I have nothing against them these days they have a difficult job in difficult times......wouldnt make one my best pal but doubt they,d want the same from me.......this " all coppers are b*****ds " thing is bollocks kids talk !

• Like 2