Your views on UK Policing

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Imo the police dont do a bad job...Its just the odd individual who likes to think he is the be all and end all of its enforcement...bad apples in every spectrum of society..although i do think that so

respect

Posted Images

If you have been prosecuted for anything connected with field sports it is of interest to the members on here coming on and asking how we think of hms police force is a bit vague , if you think you have been wronged and we can learn from your experience it's even more wiierd you not divulging it. !!!

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/birdnest-raider-jailed-for-trade-in-wild-chicks-1620102.html

The problem probably is............you are not quite as clever as you make out.

Because there is a criminal investigation going on.............you are not allowed to talk about it!

Soooooo.......why start the thread :thumbs:

If you have been prosecuted for anything connected with field sports it is of interest to the members on here coming on and asking how we think of hms police force is a bit vague , if you think you have been wronged and we can learn from your experience it's even more wiierd you not divulging it. !!!

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/birdnest-raider-jailed-for-trade-in-wild-chicks-1620102.html

. Ahhhhhh A purveyor of the old pigeon swiper ehhh 14 screemers and no mummy's to be found Derek my learned friend been caught with your pants down ,

Because there is a criminal investigation going on.............you are not allowed to talk about it!

I am not as clever as I want to be but I have not given any relevant details on the case I think you are referring to other than there is an investigation into XXX XXXXXXXXX. The facts in the thread are simple and as I said the thread is put out in the public domain for a greater reason than the peoples on the Forum. I could go on for months about my case but that is not what the thread is about.

' timestamp='1339444684' post='2660662']

I am not as clever as I want to be but I have not given any relevant details on the case I think you are referring to other than there is an investigation into XXX XXXXXXXXX. The facts in the thread are simple and as I said the thread is put out in the public domain for a greater reason than the peoples on the Forum. I could go on for months about my case but that is not what the thread is about.

Dont get me wrong pal, if you have been wronged, then good luck to you and your mission, but as you can see there are quite alot of people that dont agree with the way you are going about it. Thats your issue though.

' timestamp='1339444762' post='2660669']

May i add gonetoearth holds a cycling proficiency badge and also a 50 metre swimming patch............

I have to say that is impressive.

I thought so!!!!!!! I have one question, is xxx xxxxxxxxx his real name?

May i add gonetoearth holds a cycling proficiency badge and also a 50 metre swimming patch............

And does he drink Castlemaine?

:laugh: Very quick :D

i know his mrs ooo oooooooo :laugh:
  • Like 1
Guest cookiemonsterandmerlin

what's that in old money

Two lengths :laugh:

Dont mention two lengths it will get lab all arroused :laugh::wub:

Edited by cookiemonsterandmerlin