wish i could get my hands on this prick

Always cracks me up some of the completely over the top and excitetable punishments folk come up with in things like this .............ok the kids a scummy horrible little c**t but blimey the death penalty :icon_eek: ....at the risk of sounding callous,it was only a dog for f**k sake !....some people do these sort of things with real human beings what are you going to do to them as a comparable punishment kill them twice !!.............an eye for an eye :laugh:

gnasher16, it's widely believed. That people who engage in this sort of animal abuse move on to humans, sooner or later. I agree the death penalty is a little harsh. But, if your prisons are anything like ours. He'll get whats coming to him many times. As well he should!

• Like 1

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

needs a good dose of rape with one of these boys

same here , couldnt read it all , what a dispicable barstard , hope he gets the full 6 mth , though pity it couldnt be more !

gnash, a few points on this one.   A dog needs protection, more than a human perhaps. Certainly a dog is unable to protect itself.   Should the punishment for attacking a defenceless animal be les

Posted Images