2 and 3 accounts

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

think the mods or people that run this site should look in to this as there is a few on here with 2 or even 3 accounts. ive got one account and have got nothing to hide and if ive got some thing to sa

Well for them saying so what if they have more than one account. I would say this. Why? To me that makes them a bit dodgy. And in all accounts a f*****g messer

Totally Agree KC, when i was involved with a forum a member posted an advert for his stud dog and started to ask questions in another user name, little did he know the IP address is displayed on each

Posted Images

Pmsl where you stay mate? Don't tell me it's a warm, sunny full of half naked chicks kind of place :D we've hopefully seen the last of the snow here, it's been about a fortnight since the last fall lol

I thought about this last night and how all of these time wasters with nothing constructive to add to the forum should be banned.

But how? Banning IP address only works so long before they use someoje else's computer or phone.

Gaz

You can just keeping banning folk if they stray out of line, no alternative. It's a community mate full of hard nosed working class lads. Your always gonna get friction and chest puffing. It's the thin skinned ones who like to dish it but can't take it that get on my tits.

• Like 1

You can just keeping banning folk if they stray out of line, no alternative. It's a community mate full of hard nosed working class lads. Your always gonna get friction and chest puffing. It's the thin skinned ones who like to dish it but can't take it that get on my tits.

:laugh:

post-896-0-94240600-1338965818.jpg

• Like 2