Right folks i've decided to sell my old .177 Titan PCP which is still in tip top condition and working order.

I'm looking to but a small light weight multi shot .22 for my 6 year old son to shoot rabbits along with me on my perms.

He loves being out and about with me but is frustrated as my hw80 is just no use and i'd like a multi shot so that he gets an optimum chance at a bunny or two.

Ideally i'd prefer to stay full power as my older son enjoys a bit of vermin control too.

Any suggestions on a small multi shot that they could use out in the field.

The rifle would be locked in my gun cabinet and only obviously only taken out by myself.

He's been punching paper for a while now with my pcp on on a black and decker bench, the stock is just too long and overall the Titan is too heavy for him, saying that his shooting is now good enough for some close range rabbit and rat shooting.

Cheers in advance.

CW.

Edited by thursodog

I would say a BSA Ultra pal in .177 for him.

Small, light, very safe with the cocking system and accurate as any sub 12 air rifle so will grow in terms of achievement along with your son.

Si.

Edited by zini
  • 2 weeks later...

hi thursodog

i agree with zini about the ultra as a 42 year old newbie to the ultra and pcp's in general, the ultra is a fantastic rifle :toast: , its through watching zini's youtube vids that swayed me to invest my hard earned cash :boogy:

you'll not regret getting one

atb

Andy

Edited by rabbit router

Hi folks,

Yeah i'm sold on the Ultra, i'll have to sell some stuff first though.

Anyone want an Titan PCP with a Bushnell Banner night and day scope for 200 quid. Great condition.

Cheers for the heads up guys.

Chris.

Good point nasher thanks, i'll get some pics on as its in great condition with a beautiful walnut stock.

Shoots really well and keeps pressure with no problems.

Was putting pellets ontop of each other with it at 25 yards yesterday but can't afford to keep it.

Atb Chris.