Irish Digging Ban

yes i have actually i have been a busy bee mailing all these mps.... i have a meeting in the morning at 10am to read the riot act to one of them .....

i am watching nolan as i type!! there has just been an interview how single parents cant get help for there OWN children while they are HIGH on LEGAL yes you read right LEGAL highs,,,,,, they have to get them arrested to make them feel safe.....yet the MPS have not took notice of this and put a budget up for a rehabilitation centre to help them!!!!

AND THESE ARE THE SAME PEOPLE TELLING US THAT TERRIERWORK SHOULD BE ILLEGAL...YET THEY WONT EVEN LOOK AFTER OUR FUTURE GENERATIONS....

WELL THANKS TOO TERRIER WORK I AM NOT MENTALLY ILL FROM LEGAL DRUGS!!!1 WHY????

BECAUSE I CHOSE TO SPEND MY TIME CONTROLLING VERMIN FOR FARMERS WHO HAD NO TIME FOR IT... AND INVOLVE MYSELF IN SEEKING KNOWLEDGE OF THE COUNTRYSIDE....

BANNN DRUGS!!!!! NOT TERRIERWORK..... :yes:

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lads, I didn't start getting informed or actively working for my sport just yesterday. Been at it a while now. I fully appreciate peoples anger. This is a good thing which must be harnessed in the rig

Jayus like a mini revolution while I was offline. Lads my advice is keep the heads. Coveney is a pro hunting man. Fact. As top hat mentioned no point in writing abusive letters to a man that may well

the Minister has stated that all forms of hunting and coursing will be exempted from the Animals wrlfare act. except Digging, which will be banned by the act.   Quote "The measure applies only if t

yes i have actually i have been a busy bee mailing all these mps.... i have a meeting in the morning at 10am to read the riot act to one of them .....

i am watching nolan as i type!! there has just been an interview how single parents cant get help for there OWN children while they are HIGH on LEGAL yes you read right LEGAL highs,,,,,, they have to get them arrested to make them feel safe.....yet the MPS have not took notice of this and put a budget up for a rehabilitation centre to help them!!!!

AND THESE ARE THE SAME PEOPLE TELLING US THAT TERRIERWORK SHOULD BE ILLEGAL...YET THEY WONT EVEN LOOK AFTER OUR FUTURE GENERATIONS....

WELL THANKS TOO TERRIER WORK I AM NOT MENTALLY ILL FROM LEGAL DRUGS!!!1 WHY????

BECAUSE I CHOSE TO SPEND MY TIME CONTROLLING VERMIN FOR FARMERS WHO HAD NO TIME FOR IT... AND INVOLVE MYSELF IN SEEKING KNOWLEDGE OF THE COUNTRYSIDE....

BANNN DRUGS!!!!! NOT TERRIERWORK..... :yes:

is he a local cllr ?

WAIT FOR IT!!!!!! he was an EXPERT.... on substance abuse :yes: ...... obviously appointed the job for WHO he knows not WHAT he knows....

same as IAN HUTCHINSON... the so called BADGER EXPERT from scotland that PHILPOTTS buddying up to :drinks: ...TO PUSH THERE TERRIER AGENDA!!!

IAN HUCHINSON..by the way has been... made a fool of ...on more than FOUR occassions in :hmm:scotland in court.... BUT NOO MENTION OF THAT IN THE NORTHERN IRELAN MEDIA..... :hmm: :hmm:

I AM ACTUALLY GOING TO ENJOY MAKING THE PUBLIC QUITE AWARE OF THESE LITTLE FAT MENS TACTIS .... :thumbs:

stop end just be carefull what you put on here ,id hate to see you liable for anything .I f your going to be a spokesperson for terrierwork in ireland you must keep yourself squeaky clean cause we all know who watchs sites like this .Its fairly obvious you have the backing of the lads on here but remember ,everybody and anybody can look an here pal

• Like 2

WAIT FOR IT!!!!!! he was an EXPERT.... on substance abuse :yes: ...... obviously appointed the job for WHO he knows not WHAT he knows....

same as IAN HUTCHINSON... the so called BADGER EXPERT from scotland that PHILPOTTS buddying up to :drinks: ...TO PUSH THERE TERRIER AGENDA!!!

IAN HUCHINSON..by the way has been... made a fool of ...on more than FOUR occassions in :hmm:scotland in court.... BUT NOO MENTION OF THAT IN THE NORTHERN IRELAN MEDIA..... :hmm: :hmm:

I AM ACTUALLY GOING TO ENJOY MAKING THE PUBLIC QUITE AWARE OF THESE LITTLE FAT MENS TACTIS .... :thumbs:

ok then :unsure:

THIS LAW IS COMING FROM MEN AND WOMAN WHO FOR YEARS HAVE BEEN FED MEDIA PROPAGANDA....

FROM IDIOTS...WHO THROUGH THERE OWN AGENDA FOR WHATEVER REASON HAVE CHOSE TO SELECT TERRIERMEN...

ITS OBVIOUSLY A CLASS THING ASWELL...JOE FROM THE COUNCIL ESTATE CAN HAVE A TOP TERRIER AND SIMON FROM THE TD....

HAS CLASSED ANYONE WHO HAS DUG WITH TERRIERS AS THUGS!!!!..... THAT STATEMENT ALONE IS LUDICRIS.....

Hit the nail on the head-its a cynical political move to "Please" as many voters as possible ,"well leave hunting,shooting and coursing alone (horse-breeding/greyhound industry) and leave the terrier/lurcher enthusiasts go to fcuk".

stop end just be carefull what you put on here ,id hate to see you liable for anything .I f your going to be a spokesperson for terrierwork in ireland you must keep yourself squeaky clean cause we all know who watchs sites like this .Its fairly obvious you have the backing of the lads on here but remember ,everybody and anybody can look an here pal

WHY.... I HUNT WITHIN THE LAW AT FOXES!!!! ON PERMISSION WHERE I AM ASKED TO CONTROL VERMIN FOX POPULATION!!!

SO DID THE MEN IAN HUTCHINSON TRIED TO ACCUSE!!!! AND THEY GOT THERE CONVICTIONS ACCUSATIONS THREW OUT OF COURT!!!

WHY??? BECAUSE LIKE 9/10 LEGITAMATE REAL TERRIERMEN THERE WERE PERFECTLY WITHIN THE LAW CONTROLLING FOXES WITH A TERRIER!!!

NOT BADGERS :yes: ....WHICH IS HIGHLY ILLEGAL.. AS ANY COMPITENT TERRIER PERSON KNOWS..... :huh:

• Like 1

He can rest easy he has been putting in a lot of work and my old man met him on Saturday to give him the SP on Hutchison etc He's on the right track what he needs now is more support we can only do so much from over here but will help when and where we can.

dont want to sound stupid , but who is he !!

He can rest easy he has been putting in a lot of work and my old man met him on Saturday to give him the SP on Hutchison etc He's on the right track what he needs now is more support we can only do so much from over here but will help when and where we can.

thank you events co... :thumbs: ...and thanks to your dad, who may i add is one shrood operator along with the gentleman barrie wade....

who may i add has done more for terrier work behind the scenes without them i would not have the drive and wisdom i have today....

they are the REAL terriermen...they not only used there dogs on pest control call outs....but also chose to dedicate there spare time between family....

and WORKING there terriers...we could all cherish any time spent with these men as the KNOW ...what tough times we have ahead.... :thumbs:

Fair dues top hat - the more people at it the better.

I contacted a good few more people yesterday about next thursday and many hadn't a clue it was happening - we really need to get the word out - don't assume people know.

Patterdale666 - I haven't received a reply yet either but you have to understand that today's a huge day for the coalition - if we haven't heard anything by next Tuesday though I'm going to resend the mails and start ringing again.

• Like 2

Emails sent :thumbs:

Has anybody got a reply yet? :hmm:

I got a reply,

Thank you for your email, the issues you have raised will be investigated and the Minister will respond in due course.

Many thanks 

Ciaran Magee 

Correspondence and AQ Secretary

Office of the Minister for Agriculture & Rural Development

Room 438

Dundonald House

• Like 1