Guest Lurcherbitch
that dont happen.... :no: ..... you girls start the ball rolling, then once you've got our full atttention and you know we're reeled in you get off and lay back and take it!!!!!! :laugh::laugh:

You aint lived hun....you really havent ;)

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Lurcherbitch
I've heard it all before...promises of being eaten alive.....blah blah blah!!!!!!

i'd rather have a romantic night in on me own...... :laugh::laugh:

Bless....thank god you dont know what ya missing ;) the sad thing is you probably never will :rofl::rofl:

Guest MOLLY
read it again I said shag HIM all night :laugh: as in he lies back and you just bounce up n down til he falls asleep or passes out with exhaustion :laugh:

:no: Bad idea, they then think you like them, and they have the right to move into your 7/8ths of the bed, and you have to start re-traing them all over again <_<

I can only be bothered to train twice a year so its birthdays and christmas only :D

MOLL.

I've heard it all before...promises of being eaten alive.....blah blah blah!!!!!!

i'd rather have a romantic night in on me own...... :laugh::laugh:

Bless....thank god you dont know what ya missing ;) the sad thing is you probably never will :rofl::rofl:

good thing i'm saving myself for the right women...... i mean woman.... :laugh::laugh:

Guest The Big Fish
I obviously use the showers afterwards and have been gobsmacked by the number of lads who remove all of their body hair -including the old meat and two veg!! :icon_eek:

That statement alone has me worried :laugh:

I wonder what the guys in the showers think when you are admiring their shaven dangly bits!

Fecking dangerous hobby mate, i would pack this in, right away...

Well any blokes looking like bitches should be worried......puffs....hey that welsh bloke with charlotte church...HOW camp does he look, all shaved up, he looks like a woman... real men, got hair, beer guts, burp, fart, drink lager for fun.....their not ladies!!!!!!!!!!!! What gets me worried is the amount of blokes with these gay highlights and dressing like girls.... now thats f****d up. how gay is that..... :laugh::laugh:

Hairy and proud!!!!!! :tongue2:

This statement is a little disturbing, but not as desturbing as the one i heard the other day.

I WAS TOLD WOMAN HAVE ORGASMS :icon_eek::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

I told my mate to stop talking shite, woman and orgasms, never heard anything so daft in all my life :whistle:

This statement is a little disturbing, but not as desturbing as the one i heard the other day.

I WAS TOLD WOMAN HAVE ORGASMS :icon_eek::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

I told my mate to stop talking shite, woman and orgasms, never heard anything so daft in all my life :whistle:

next they'll be promising to shag you all night long too........ :laugh::laugh::laugh:

cant be doing with body hair off with it all i say ...........

Yeah but your bod is a bit too scrummy to be covering it in hair :tongue2::laugh:

:D:D:D .............

Your well taking piss aint ya!!!!!!! not met a guy who can keep up.......oh the first few hours are fine ....after that your exuasted

Sounds like you're throwing out a challenge L'bitch.. :laugh::laugh:

Edited by MikeTheDog

I think I've misread something.. this is about blokes shaving? you mean other than faces just before court cases and Christmas? That can't be right... I heard a rumour theres something called a 'boyband' or such like where blokes shave, but I can't believe any normal chap would do it.. I mean, razor sharp blades around your nadgers? thats not right.. :blink::blink:

WELL people over here in ireland we're only allowed to trim the hedges once the birds have left the nest :blink: just to keep them from growing wild :( personally i like to trim mine back a little before the birds move in...................... :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

just to keep it tidy an all....... :icon_eek:

Guest WILF

if you had to do all the shagging you'd have a problem too......women, lazy fuckers..... :laugh:

Your well taking piss aint ya!!!!!!! not met a guy who can keep up.......oh the first few hours are fine ....after that your exuasted

1st few HOURS :blink::icon_eek: ..........dont be soft woman.........5 minutes and ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ :yes: .........no self respecting man would attempt HOURS :( ..........there is dogs to be worked you know :yes: