Perfect non-traditional hunting companion animal

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What a load of utter bollocks!. You dont half spout some rubbish!. Time after time you abuse your position of moderator to come on here and ruin a thread with your lies and shit. I, for one, am sick o

id knock them on the head fella they are turning your brain to mush

One of these might be better for a pot smoker.

Posted Images

Stoats are too small, i want a trained wolverine to retrieve muntjac to me.

I had one, was a moody sod, always sharpening his claws on the furniture and leaving "presents" behind the sofa.......

post-1118-0-49997200-1337968495.jpg

Stoats are too small, i want a trained wolverine to retrieve muntjac to me.

I had one, was a moody sod, always sharpening his claws on the furniture and leaving "presents" behind the sofa.......

copy cat :tongue2::laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Has anyone thought of domesticating/training a pike?. I have a dream of training one by slapping it around the face with a photo of the fish i want it to catch, kind of make it mad at that fish!. Then i could gaffer tape it to a skateboard at night so it could whip around the yard guarding the bull cross because those pike have big teeth!. Could it be done?

I did it with a zander, much 'arder than a pike...

I have already trained a zander, how do you think i got the fish to photograph to train the pike??. Doh !

You can domesticate most wild animals but geting them hunting is a whole different ball game.Almost impossible.When they get the call of the wild.

Only if you get them very young, preferable still with there eyes shut.

Has anyone thought of domesticating/training a pike?. I have a dream of training one by slapping it around the face with a photo of the fish i want it to catch, kind of make it mad at that fish!. Then i could gaffer tape it to a skateboard at night so it could whip around the yard guarding the bull cross because those pike have big teeth!. Could it be done?

I have already trained a zander, how do you think i got the fish to photograph to train the pike??. Doh !

To be honest freshwater predators are for beginners, i have a bull shark in the koi pond fitted with a oxygen tank so it can leave the water and devour any trespassers, baboons, hyenas and even the Steven Segal three toed sloth are all raving homos when faced with my 10 foot bull shark. "Demascus" has so far accounted for three betterware salesman, two jehovahs witnesses, a mormon and "Shakma", king of the baboons who thought due to his career as a guard in Cape Town he was the dogs bollocks and thought he could break into my yard for nibble on my gooseberries, big mistake, "Demascus" mullered him before he could say "but im a baboon".............

This is "Demascus" chilling on the lawn whilst i remove a baboons arm from the filter, unfortunately if affected the water quality of the pond and i lost 3 koi............

aint that hook in the wrong place :laugh:

To be honest freshwater predators are for beginners, i have a bull shark in the koi pond fitted with a oxygen tank so it can leave the water and devour any trespassers, baboons, hyenas and even the Steven Segal three toed sloth are all raving homos when faced with my 10 foot bull shark. "Demascus" has so far accounted for three betterware salesman, two jehovahs witnesses, a mormon and "Shakma", king of the baboons who thought due to his career as a guard in Cape Town he was the dogs bollocks and thought he could break into my yard for nibble on my gooseberries, big mistake, "Demascus" mullered him before he could say "but im a baboon".............

I was believing that until your last line...you make out like it sneaked up on the Baboon..............when we all know that would be bollocks cause everytime a shark tries to sneak up on anyone this happens.Unless it was deaf Baboon?...... :hmm:

• Like 1

What a load of utter bollocks!. You dont half spout some rubbish!. Time after time you abuse your position of moderator to come on here and ruin a thread with your lies and shit. I, for one, am sick of it!. Do you HONESTLY think we believe that baboons eat gooseberries???!!!. Grow up!
  • Like 5