oi oi......never thought id see the day i sang the night away with a bunch of Chelsea fans !!...............I cant handle my drink so i normally steer clear....but stone me i think we,ve drunk in every pub in London over the last 24 hours.....we deserved that win.....finishing 11 points ahead with a 8-1 aggregate score over Blackpool it would of been an injustice if we,d lost.......the only down side is having sold our 40,000 allocation of tickets in 1 day the fa wouldnt let us have the 9,000 tickets that Blackpool returned....but for that Wembley would of been packed to the rafters.

Great day topped off a great week for East London............................if it was possible id buy all you lads a pint :thumbs: ......Come on you Irons !!!!

• Like 2

oi oi......never thought id see the day i sang the night away with a bunch of Chelsea fans !!...............I cant handle my drink so i normally steer clear....but stone me i think we,ve drunk in every pub in London over the last 24 hours.....we deserved that win.....finishing 11 points ahead with a 8-1 aggregate score over Blackpool it would of been an injustice if we,d lost.......the only down side is having sold our 40,000 allocation of tickets in 1 day the fa wouldnt let us have the 9,000 tickets that Blackpool returned....but for that Wembley would of been packed to the rafters.

Great day topped off a great week for East London............................if it was possible id buy all you lads a pint :thumbs: ......Come on you Irons !!!!

Just send me a cheque Gnash to cover a few thousand pints for the lads off here i will see over the next few months :whistling: , 10 grand should do it ..... i know im going out off my way for you but thats the type of bloke i am always ready to put myself out .... you better up it too 11 grand Gonetoearth wants to come for that drink as well now !
Guest bullterrier

made for you :toast: gnasher mate made up you did at the first attempt because i think if a team that doesent come striat back up it just gets harder for them teams like bolton and blackburn wolves going down blackpool will find it harder next season :thumbs: john