UEFA Euro 2012

• Replies 814
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i love it when england play late afternoon games because i go fishing and theres nobody around i can always watch them get beat when i get home

Malt there is nothing on this green planet I want more than to see England get humped. You can call that small minded, pathetic, whatever. It's called rivalry and any real football fan will know what

C'mon Ireland !!

Posted Images

Baros 1st goal, czech win 2-0, here we go, 45-1 that's the price, £230 back of a fiver, got to be in it to win it. :laugh:

How you getting on Billy had any wins yet ?.....Ive had a bet of sorts on every game im a bit in front but not much.......if the krauts win tonight i,ll be laughing.....you had anything of interest ?

Tonight was my first win of the euro's, i usually do double's, i had fabregas 1st goal and 4-0 so got paid out as a single, the double was 28-1, the single 10-1, so i've got £55 back, thank fcuk i've got something back, for a change.
  • Like 1

Aye the Irish fans are a credit to Celtic :laugh:

Must win game tonight for England. Sweden are looking like the groups whipping boys after getting beat by arguably the weakest team in the group. But the Ukraine looked good so England can't count on beating them even with Rooney :) it'll be interesting if they adopt the same sit back tactics tonight or do they get a bit more adventures :hmm: I can see the French drawing which will leave the group wide open.

Hopefully the 2 ends of the scarf have a fight and tighten and we will not have to listen to his f*****g pish anymore............... :laugh:

• Like 1

I'll unfortunate you Stewie :laugh: you'll have mixed emotions tonight mate, you got a half n half scarf :tongue2:

i have mate but i KNOW England will win so im ok :D TBH im gutted im not over there for this game, theres a sports bar in stockholme city centre that would of been great crack to watch it in :yes: but ive defo got a soft spot for my second home so tonight im 90% English_flagsmiliy.gif and 10% swedensmily.gif:laugh::thumbs:

Edited by lurcher1

I'll unfortunate you Stewie :laugh: you'll have mixed emotions tonight mate, you got a half n half scarf :tongue2:

i have mate but i KNOW England will win so im ok :D TBH im gutted im not over there for this game, theres a sports bar in stockholme city centre that would of been great crack to watch it in :yes: but ive defo got a soft spot for my second home so tonight im 90% English_flagsmiliy.gif and 10% swedensmily.gif:laugh::thumbs:

Unless the Swedes win, you'll be claiming you wanted them to win all along then! :tongue2: