UEFA Euro 2012

:laugh: gnasher, you go to an international and you think your a martyr :haha: as for atmosphere, don't think your the only person who goes to football matches gnash, that old arrogance again. The atmosphere was the flattest I've heard so far, deal with it. As for me sitting in my armchair, what do you want me to do :hmm: I've been going to Celtic park since I was a lad, I know plenty about atmosphere my arrogant friend :)

• Replies 814
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i love it when england play late afternoon games because i go fishing and theres nobody around i can always watch them get beat when i get home

Malt there is nothing on this green planet I want more than to see England get humped. You can call that small minded, pathetic, whatever. It's called rivalry and any real football fan will know what

C'mon Ireland !!

Posted Images

:laugh: gnasher, you go to an international and you think your a martyr :haha: as for atmosphere, don't think your the only person who goes to football matches gnash, that old arrogance again. The atmosphere was the flattest I've heard so far, deal with it. As for me sitting in my armchair, what do you want me to do :hmm: I've been going to Celtic park since I was a lad, I know plenty about atmosphere my arrogant friend :)

:laugh: :laugh: yeah sure a sat night home game against dundee is a mega atmosphere :whistling: :whistling:

So you can tell what an atmosphere is like from your armchair ?.....you base an atmosphere on how much noise there is :blink: .....just about sums your understanding up !!...............Martyr ? what you talking about ? if you cant think of anything to say just say nothing dont just pull something out the air for the sake of it !.............as for arrogance....im not the one who has made 50 odd posts ripping into a team that are in a competition his own team were not good enough to qualify for.......the fact you think England should have been playing glitzy attacking football tells me you either dont know much about football or your so bitter and upset your own side couldnt qualify you feel the need to rip into England for no real reason....either way,bit sad really.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 1

So you cant tell what an atmosphere is like from your armchair ?.....you base an atmosphere on how much noise there is :blink: .....just about sums your understanding up !!...............Martyr ? what you talking about ? if you cant think of anything to say just say nothing dont just pull something out the air for the sake of it !.............as for arrogance....im not the one who has made 50 odd posts ripping into a team that are in a competition his own team were not good enough to qualify for.......the fact you think England should have been playing glitzy attacking football tells me you either dont know much about football or your so bitter and upset your own side couldnt qualify you feel the need to rip into England....either way,bit sad really.

again :notworthy: :notworthy: baw just give up..... :D

I think France had an unfair advantage...... Putting the England fans behind sound proof glass was bang out of order. The last time I saw an atmosphere like that, some poor c**t was getting buried. As for the England performance, are you rangers in disguise? Anti football and rely on set pieces, you made the Italians look prolific. I only seen it in parts, was Wayne Rooney playing?

What would you know about atmosphere sitting in your front room :blink: To you a good atmosphere is when its on the hd channel !!!.....

We had at least 80% of the support in that ground and the attendance was 47,000.......having had an official allocation of 7,500 tickets you do the maths.......couple with the fact the Donetsk Raddison Hotel put its nightly rates up from 50 quid a night to 700 quid a night,as have all the local hotels i think the following England had was fantastic.......the band ( which i detest anyway so wasnt too fussed ) was not allowed in with their instruments,noise at International games isnt like club games anyway where each club has their own songs their own parts of the ground.....England fans were pretty much dotted round the whole ground.

As for the game itself we did well......tournament football is not about pretty football its about NOT LOSING.....its not like a league game where you get another chance the next week if we need to stick 11 players across the goal line to avoid losing thats what we must do if we are not as good individually as the opponents......Stoke and Bolton do that every week against Arsenal,Utd and Chelsea i dont see Tony Pulis get shit for it !!.......Your not a fan of football Baw your just an armchair critic wind up merchant.

:laugh: please can we have a football section and make this man the mod of it :notworthy: :notworthy:

I think France had an unfair advantage...... Putting the England fans behind sound proof glass was bang out of order. The last time I saw an atmosphere like that, some poor c**t was getting buried. As for the England performance, are you rangers in disguise? Anti football and rely on set pieces, you made the Italians look prolific. I only seen it in parts, was Wayne Rooney playing?

What would you know about atmosphere sitting in your front room :blink: To you a good atmosphere is when its on the hd channel !!!.....

We had at least 80% of the support in that ground and the attendance was 47,000.......having had an official allocation of 7,500 tickets you do the maths.......couple with the fact the Donetsk Raddison Hotel put its nightly rates up from 50 quid a night to 700 quid a night,as have all the local hotels i think the following England had was fantastic.......the band ( which i detest anyway so wasnt too fussed ) was not allowed in with their instruments,noise at International games isnt like club games anyway where each club has their own songs their own parts of the ground.....England fans were pretty much dotted round the whole ground.

As for the game itself we did well......tournament football is not about pretty football its about NOT LOSING.....its not like a league game where you get another chance the next week if we need to stick 11 players across the goal line to avoid losing thats what we must do if we are not as good individually as the opponents......Stoke and Bolton do that every week against Arsenal,Utd and Chelsea i dont see Tony Pulis get shit for it !!.......Your not a fan of football Baw your just an armchair critic wind up merchant.

:laugh: please can we have a football section and make this man the mod of it :notworthy: :notworthy:

And would you like the part of professional arse licker on that section?.... :whistling:

ass_licker.gif:laugh:

• Like 1

You can tell what the atmosphere is like from the tv, how can you not? But I can see my opinion on it means nothing to you. But what about the opinion of an expert? An ex footballer? I can't mind his name but it'll come to me. During holland v Germany game last night they were talking about atmospheres at the games and how flat some were. His words were, the flattest atmosphere he has been at so far was englands. I'm sure I'm not the only one to hear it but hey gnash, your the expert. The reason I call you arrogant and you mention me posting 50 odd posts to bring down England. Least it's football I'm bringing down where as your posts are aimed at belittling me trying to make yourself look big. You arrogantly believe your opinion is right and that's that. As for me showing my lack of knowledge with wanting England to play glitzy football, no I think you'll find that's you showing your stupidity. I know fine well all the shit teams have a no lose policy, that's the f*****g point did Germany play not to lose or win? Portugal? Did the Czechs? No but the pish teams do. All this you can't win the group stages but you can lose them is the usual garbage folk come out with to cover up there own failings. Every c**t worth there salt are saying England should have pushed forward more but hey, the worlds wrong and gnash is right. :haha:

Pmsl Stewie, I can picture you with your cheerleading uniform on waving your pom poms, go gnash go. :tongue2: I'm sure gnash would do the same for you, not. Why, cos he has self respect for being a man :) now Stewie, give me a G...... give me a N...... :haha:

• Like 1

Pmsl Stewie, I can picture you with your cheerleading uniform on waving your pom poms, go gnash go. :tongue2: I'm sure gnash would do the same for you, not. Why, cos he has self respect for being a man :) now Stewie, give me a G...... give me a N...... :haha:

:laugh: :laugh: so cause i agree with him and not you, i have no self respect :blink: your last post proves you no f**k all mate,now go and play on a train track..... ;)

And would you like the part of professional arse licker on that section?.... :whistling:

ass_licker.gif:laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :feck:

Have the banter with Gnasher on the footy mate........he does know his stuff and he cant be knocked for supporting his club and country. Yes he always thinks he's right but he's English ffs.... :whistling:

On the other hand you have that little girl Stewie who knows f**k all about football, still thinks Liverpool are going to win the league someday soon :laugh: , thinks Andy Carroll is better than hooper.... :laugh: and basically a slavering c**t........ :yes::D

Have the banter with Gnasher on the footy mate........he does know his stuff and he cant be knocked for supporting his club and country. Yes he always thinks he's right but he's English ffs.... :whistling:

On the other hand you have that little girl Stewie who knows f**k all about football, still thinks Liverpool are going to win the league someday soon :laugh: , thinks Andy Carroll is better than hooper.... :laugh: and basically a slavering c**t........ :yes::D

if were gonna start insults then im sure i can come out with worse things on your twos club... :thumbs:

Edited by lurcher1