MINSHAW .....

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just to add to the thread,,,I know most have seen the pic befor,,,but possibly not tree hands ....   Venus ,,half minshaw,,half coursing dog,,,littler sister to swift,,the black and white bitch fran

I wasn't ever going to comment on this thread ever , I wasn't prepared to say anything about the breed or the men although I've seen a few run and know a lot of the men mentioned including victor gh

I did manage to find a single photograph all be it not a great one. Can't really remember the night but the blue bitch in the picture belonged to my old mate from Workington.   The Handsome guy in

Posted Images

Where is it that Millet called me a liar az?

You best ignore him and talk sensible else where Rabbit hunter... :thumbs: ..i have encounted many buffoon's on the net over the year's but this minshaw man take's the biscuit..and can be reeled in better than Redpawn.. :thumbs: ..

P.s Minshaw man ill kick your head in any day. :D

ha hajust gna teck stuff az ajoke since ur old

Minshaw man stop taking everything so personal, its all just a bit of fun :thumbs:

i am funning about if a had problem i wud of looked into it not arsed realy if a was being serius the cheak av gave on here [bANNED TEXT] wud of hunted me down by now mill went abit ott but its all fun he just wants a dog lyk myne ha ha dont ya mill
  • Like 1

Can't edit for some reason for all you guys who seem to like mm check the general section

l

Cant be fecked to read anymore why this still in Lurcher section feck knows it's become a general section chat. Should be binned or moved

thats y i wanted to end it no more mil and mosc lets get bck to thread lads
  • Like 1

he said you slaged me off a think ya wana see him then

Arron, its just daft craic :thumbs:

write end of the funy crck unfair on others

minshaw man u should come to the coursing side seems liek u will fit straight in lol...we are worse back stabbers and always challenging each other so come on over lol

minshaw man u should come to the coursing side seems liek u will fit straight in lol...we are worse back stabbers and always challenging each other so come on over lol

Karlsberg dont tempt him into becoming a day walker when you know its dazzling all the way !!!!!!!!!!!!! :tongue2:

Karlsberg dont tempt him into becoming a day walker when you know its dazzling all the way !!!!!!!!!!!!! :tongue2:

im jut trying to off load him onto us thats all....i used to lamp in the 60s lol

na am allright dont want challenges at all having 1 wid a lad and internet crew think am this big challenger

im jut trying to off load him onto us thats all....i used to lamp in the 60s lol

I will give you a trial with him.