DOG,S BRED FROM A,SANKEY,S STUFF

the bitches he has now are double bred Blondie , only seen them run once, and they wernt fit but ran well , the cream one of the 2 i liked a lot , he says they can run a bit so id imagine there half decent , there a nice stamp of dog !

was the cream one he had up scotland last year when he hurt his ankle ..his young lad was running it for him...?

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just read this from start to finish. Great thread, lets hope these dogs are just the beginning ...   This is my young dog Chief, bred Romeo X Belle...   Goes back to Maggie, Blondie and Dancer on

Delboy is my dog and its true the dog didnt get run enough,im the first to admit it and if anybody asks i tell them the truth,i wish i had him as a pup again but shit happens and you move on.I lost he

gordon alans mate from london had a good bitch called jade which he lined to black arse to produce a bitch called lucy and a dog called blue which alan brought both to the north east lucy went to al

Posted Images

the miles dog was meant to be very good , the lads i know who seen him said he was the bollox ! i wanted to use him on my bitch but i think he is firing blanks now , ?

the miles dog was meant to be very good , the lads i know who seen him said he was the bollox ! i wanted to use him on my bitch but i think he is firing blanks now , ?

i own the father to the white dog miles x bitch of binladden,he coming 5 now very good dog fast,tight,and can run them for as long as it takes good honest dog,miles of hear has coarsed with the miles dog and said he a cracking dog he could tell ya more about him..

DELBOY, one of the finest dogs I have had the pleasure of walking out with, would of loved to see him as a young un

inkly050.jpginkly065.jpg

proper dog everyone speeks really highly of del boy even some of the biggest crabbers in the game