take one look at this carry on

What the hell is our country coming to.These people can do what ever they like and no repercussions.This was on the main motorway not far from my house.Notice driving on the wrong side of the road and the likes.I look forward to your thoughts on this.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

maybe JUST FECKIN MAYBE you shouldnt have been on the road racing ................fucks sake

Hey lads this is Ireland you've always got to keep an eye open for the odd horse trotting down the middle of the road. The way the price of petrol is going you'll be seeing a lot more of them in the f

dont think you have to justify your self to no 1 mate, you've admitted it may have been a silly thing to do and you've grown up now, you learn from your mistakes.   atb

if you let retards get away with doing whatever they want they'll continue to do whatever they want...simple as that.

It makes me laugh how they moan about the reputation they've got and yet they've earned that reputation so they deserve everything they get.....IMO.

brings back memories that,the garda made it worse ,never liked them races on two roads much better on a dual carriage way where the followers block the traffic from behind ,much less dangerous ,over in 2 mile and the rest of the traffic can carry on.i was once racing P Casey on the N 7and a speedie came up a long side me and tried to take the reins while i was trotting a 30 odd mph ,the fcuker could of killed us both

• Like 1

brings back memories that,the garda made it worse ,never liked them races on two roads much better on a dual carriage way where the followers block the traffic from behind ,much less dangerous ,over in 2 mile and the rest of the traffic can carry on.i was once racing P Casey on the N 7and a speedie came up a long side me and tried to take the reins while i was trotting a 30 odd mph ,the fcuker could of killed us both

maybe JUST FECKIN MAYBE you shouldnt have been on the road racing ................fucks sake

• Like 6

them days are well past me now pal ,i was around 16 at the time i know better now but as i said the fcuker could of killed us both ,

badly orginised that race we normily just block the motorway of for a few mile

Doesn't that seem like something only a selfish mong would do? What's so important about getting dragged along by a horse that you can hold up people going to hospital, work or just wanting to get home? What's wrong with an old runway or something?

them days are well past me now pal ,i was around 16 at the time i know better now but as i said the fcuker could of killed us both ,

Personally I applaud him, more coppers need to do their jobs and stop letting people take the piss. If you die on racing a horse on a motorway then you won't find sympathy in many places will you?

• Like 2

funny how you think it's HIS fault.....who was creating the danger in the first place???

Personally I applaud him, more coppers need to do their jobs and stop letting people take the piss. If you die on racing a horse on a motorway then you won't find sympathy in many places will you?

as i said pal i was young and foolish, :thumbs:
  • Like 1

Doesn't that seem like something only a selfish mong would do? What's so important about getting dragged along by a horse that you can hold up people going to hospital, work or just wanting to get home? What's wrong with an old runway or something?

horse has as much right on the road as anybody driving a car
  • Like 1

horse has as much right on the road as anybody driving a car

not on a motorway it doesn't.

• Like 1