Channel 4 Foxes Live

Well now they've got that super star idiot "Dr" Brian May cuddling a fox cub and telling all the viewers how wonderful they are

This is the best bit of propaganda the Anti scum could have ever managed, where are the pictures of the mange ridden things that are in most towns ?

They must have found a couple of good uns to film, and then releasing them, thought that was illegal but I must be wrong aren't I ?

Wonder if Sir lord of Brian would invite me over to walk the terriers in his nice big Surrey garden :-)

What a load of total pish

• Like 4

the fella keeping one in his house says to it "I can tell your not very happy with me". the stupidity of this programme and the fannies on it endlessly gushing over fluffy wuffy foxes is gut wrenching to see . this pair of c**ts walking round with the gps aerial have just been walking through a bog in wales tracking "diesel" have just found its chewed up collar . :laugh: :laugh:

• Like 3

Miss Snooks LMFAO have you seen a fatter unhealthier fox?

Fair few lies being told, dya see the bint who sent the satelite signal up to release the collar........so they saw Diesel bolt out but didnt film it...or the truth the collar was released earlier then they tracked it to collect then chucked in the hedge LOL

the fella keeping one in his house says to it "I can tell your not very happy with me". the stupidity of this programme and the fannies on it endlessly gushing over fluffy wuffy foxes is gut wrenching to see . this pair of c**ts walking round with the gps aerial have just been walking through a bog in wales tracking "diesel" have just found its chewed up collar . :laugh: :laugh:

:whistling: 'natural causes' :laugh:

Brian May with a cub in his arms cooing at it, stroking it and kissing it's head says "people might think that we are trying to make pets out of them , bbut we are not - we want them to have a healthy fear of humans"

you couldn't make it up.

• Like 1

What total effin cr@p these people just dont bring THE FACTS into the show......i watched it last night with the mrs......she said...."i tell ya what babe if them fkers were in our garden i would want you to shoot them" Damn fkin right.....and then to get pest control guy on looking all down....jeesh ffs man stand up its your job....now i understand he was on national tv but he aint doin nout wrong

just turned it over,a total load of shit,why wont they interview a gamekeeper or country person,to get a proper outlook on the life of foxes.wankers

Or a farmer who's lost lambs, bunch of fannys.