More trouble for the terrier boys

There was a very well attended meeting of shropshires finest yesterday in Ludlow council offices, they're intending to raid all known terrier lads and were going through the fine detail of what to look out for and who's who. There were wildlife officers there and various other proffesionals, they won't waist this sort of money with times as hard as they are and will won't to show Joe public that they're doing there bit to combat rural crime. Don't know why i'm bothering after the last shit i got but i'de be as bad as them if i didn't pass it on.

• Like 2

yes, but after your heads up last time pal...how long was it till we where hearing about the raids on here ....5 mins... there are those in the know prepared to help fellow lads, and i thankyou for it!!!! and there are those who talk shite and respect no one or anything else for that matter....

i only hope, the true lads/lasses continue to help and guide those willing to be educated.... and the morons who'd argue with a their own shadow..... would do one!!!!!

atvb. rich

Cross post away Waz, if it helps one person it'll be worth it.

The worrying thing is how many green lads will get roped in with this media driven bollocks, and you can guarantee this area won't be the last. The only good thing is with money being tight is if they don't get quick results they should soon piss off and bother someone who's comiting a real crime.

they going to raid hunters lol ... stupid and waste of time and money ... some who got terriers like to hunt with them...they gonna get "raided".... sorry im not from england so find it ridiculous ... its like saudi arabia arresting female who try to drive cars...

Edited by Saho-man
  • Like 1

If this is the road that the anti's are going down to try and rid terriermen of their terriers then it's time everyone started writting some letters and making some phone calls.

The RSPCA and the humane-iacs will be informing the county councils and police that terrier work is wrong and illegal.

What's needed is for ALL fieldsports folk to inform their local politicians and councillors that there is a very legal aspect to terrierwork. That to say that anyone who keeps terriers is a badger baiter is like saying that anyone who drives a car is a potential "getaway" driver.

Farmers, gamekeepers and poultry owners are needed to voice their veiws too on how terrier work helps them.

There's no need to go into detail on terrierwork but just let them know that there are many, many people who keep and work their terriers without breaking the law and that a witch hunt is wrong.

• Like 9